Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

+
Well already posted some good moments :p

But i recommend you the following, start TW1, load a save from Act 4 and go to the corn fields.

Just stand there for a minute or two. Ladys and gentlemen i did that, i still can almost feel the heat of the summer at those cornfields.
*sighs*

;)

Cornfields .... Cornfields ... Cornfields .... Cornfields ....

Ok, probably all of them were already mentioned, but I don't want to read 47 pages :)
There are SPOILERS ahead, but I think all wise readers already know it from name of this thread.

1) "Stop thinking with your vagina." :mean:
I love Triss, but I also love contemplations and coldness of some sorceresses.

2) Conversation with Lady of the lake.
I like so much bantering between Geralt and her - Geralt's jokes about holy crusade and her jokes about Geralt's fail in bed :D
I also like reference to books (Sheena'z).

3) All sex scenes (especially Geralt ♥ Triss)
There would be no complete witcher game without them ;)
(If someone want witcher game without sex, he (she) should want witcher game without violence.

4) Cedric's death
Some moments are really strong and touching. Henselt's death was also cool, but there was different reason for me to enjoy that part :evil:

Last edited:
1) "Stop thinking with your vagina." :mean:
I love Triss, but I also love contemplations and coldness of some sorceresses.

That was epic. I laughed so hard the first time I heard it. Defines Philippa's character also quite well as it's the first time we get to see her.

The other points are also essential to any witcher game. Eroticism, humour, tragedy and violence.

Top Bottom