[Mod Request] E3 Hud

+
Hyadum;n9253581 said:
New common menu by erxv

e3 demo:

Hyadum, erxv amazing. I was wondering if a) the menu strip's placement changed throughout 2014 (as seen in this post by MaiForn it was located to the left of the screen) and b) whether the "The Witcher WILD HUNT" text also became bigger).

MaiForn;n8489510 said:
after some trial an error I manged to get this litte thing slip pass the games defences ;)

as a reference

Last edited:
VedmakOfOld;n9256011 said:
Hyadum, erxv amazing. I was wondering if a) the menu strip's placement changed throughout 2014 (as seen in this post by MaiForn it was located to the left of the screen) and b) whether the "The Witcher WILD HUNT" text also became bigger).

You're talking about the main menu. That's always been on the left (from what I've seen in the video, just the shredded strip was lost to a more uniform one).
The current COMMON menu in vanilla is this one: (this might be pre-baw but you get the idea of which menu we're talking about)

That's the one that has been changed.

linaswas_001;n9256551 said:
Thats old inventory BG. The new one will be same as here https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...6.40.10.12.png

Yup. The album I've compiled basically reflects the progress from the first screenshots posted in this thread.

Hyadum;n9257531 said:
You're talking about the main menu. That's always been on the left (from what I've seen in the video, just the shredded strip was lost to a more uniform one).
The current COMMON menu in vanilla is this one: (this might be pre-baw but you get the idea of which menu we're talking about)

That's the one that has been changed.

Oh. Gotcha! Great stuff all around.

Neat progress. :)

Are you guys able to give a percentage on how much of the in-game map is completed (finished roads, outlines, etc.)?

-The_Crasher-;n9266701 said:
Neat progress. :)

Are you guys able to give a percentage on how much of the in-game map is completed (finished roads, outlines, etc.)?

what do you refer to as "in_game map"? The minimap or the main map?

-The_Crasher-;n9268311 said:
I was referring to both.

well then. Percentage is kinda hard to give. But for main maps white orchard and novigrad/velen are done. currently stuck at kaer morhan cause that one is for what ever reason of lower quality/ more compressed which makes editing it the way i did the others before kinda hard. Havent started Skellige yet, but it should be relatively fast/easy as I really what i have to do by now.
And about minimaps dunno how far paulscotttt is with others, but he finished white orchard.

A little thing I managed to do thanks to erxv. I don't know how it exactly worked in E3 but now it works like this:

Top Bottom