Jobs Support Register

Staff member

+
I see you, @Benzenzimmern

I understand. You, too, are looking for Cpunk news and updates, because you are so excited by this game. We all are, brother. Joinnnnn ussss....

But I must warn you, once the hunger is in you, it is deep. You may never sleep again.

Well, if that's the case, then I eat quite well every day I go to work. Sometimes I even make the food myself! :smiling2:

If I was a mod, so banned you would be. And then flogged. And then flogged harder. Possibly deep fried with a light Worcestershire sause..and then eaten.

Oh, wait. I am a mod.

Just let me confer with my RED masters. I'm sure they'll understand. They're 2020 players as well.. @Marcin Momot I'm pretty sure this is a bannable and hearty flogging offense, correct?
Off with his head:troll:

The Elusive Momot.....

Truly an auspicious day...

How much groveling is required to get you guys to make with some development news?
I'm sorry but at this point it's impossible for me to say anything in regards to that:(

It's all about The Witcher at the moment (yes, I know it's been quiet in the recent months as well but it's going to change).

Last edited:
New forums: Special announcement

As some of you may already know, we are currently working on bringing you a new and improved forum experience. While we do that, some of the website functionalities (including sites such as The Witcher, Cyberpunk 2077, REDkit and studio blog) will be disabled. Starting today (around 5pm Warsaw Time) all of the forums will be offline. The comment section on The Witcher site will be switched off, too. The REDkit website will be completely offline. We will also disable account registration on all of our websites. The login module will also be temporarily brought down. We will be back in full effect on Tuesday with a small surprise, and this time YOU, the members of our forums, will be the first to see it. Stay tuned & thank you for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i agree, not saying i dont' want something, just allowing for teh abscence of nothing atm lol. There was a post around here somewhere asking for even just a tiny bit of concept art or something as we go along. The reality is that it might be temporarily shelved because as you mentioned TW3 is hot to trot right now.
We apologize for this - we are working on reinventing the blog formula and it will come back when the time is right. The Cyberpunk 2077 team is hard at work. We understand that you are very eager to find out what’s going on behind the closed doors of our studio and what the future will bring for the project itself but at this moment we need to ask you for a little bit more patience. It will be worth it. Once again, we apologize for the silence:)

It's been a while since we heard anything at all. So much for the 'we want to keep in touch with the community' speech in the reveal video.
Guys, we are still here and we read everything. Devs are hard at work on the game, but they do read the forums (now, they might not post as much as you'd like them to, but they frequent here all the time). What I can promise you, is that I will try to get them to participate in the discussions here a little more often, when possible.

R. Talsorian announces the reissue of the classic Cyberpunk 2020® prpg!

Due to the great response and demand sparked by the Cyberpunk 2077 video game teaser trailer, R. Talsorian is proud to announce the reissue of the classic Cyberpunk 2020® p&p rpg. Cyberpunk is the first and best cyberpunk rpg and there are a lot more stories to tell. Make sure you know where it all started! http://bit.ly/12GTrGo

“You can't know the world of Cyberpunk 2077 unless you know the place it came from: Cyberpunk® 2020. From iconic characters like Morgan “Solo” Blackhand and Rache “Netrunner” Bartmoss, to the dark heart of Night City, the Cyberpunk® RPG is the one place to get the inside story on what the Cyberpunk® world is all about and how it will evolve on the path to its future 2077 incarnation. The CDPR team knows this book inside and out--and you'd better too if you plan to be ready to tackle the Dark Future.”

--Mike Pondsmith