GWENT: Ask a Dev

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Burza.
Sorry to ask questions that is not necessarily answerable, but do you have a broad guess as to when the Leader video featuring Scoia'tel will be shown?
Are we talking this week? This weekend? Next Week? Before the end of the month?

Your game looks great and I have a serious craving for more knowledge.
I wish you all the best.

Hello;)
1 Excuse me, Is Dijkstra still in NR? Has his ability changed?
2Has the mechanic of tokens stack been established?
3What is the effect of new mechanic Zeal?
4Will premium cards of Leaders have some different Visual effects in their
3D models?
5How many factions in closed ptr ?Two or more?
Thank you for your answer.(y)

Can we expect new per-rendered cgi cinematic for Homecoming or Thronebreaker?

Why do you use :) after delivering negative answer?

Hi Burza, Can you tell your boss we're ready for ptr now :) joking aside here my question:

will the card cursor be dimmed down by a tiny bit, I know alot people are not bothered by but Its incredibly distracting. Thanks

Last edited:
Dear Burza,

It came to my mind recently, so let me ask: are the non-premium (not animated) cards going to stay in Homecoming?

Also, will the cost of card crafting increase with Homecoming?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

Yes they stay :)
Costs stay the same

Have a good day!

1. Is it too late to suggest that for the next HC video you use 2 different factions instead of the same faction like in the 1st video? It would be interesting to see how will the board look like with two different skins close to each other.
2. Is armour still a thing? Because in the HC video Imlerith:Sabbath did not have armour.
3. Considering that with HC we will have a provision system while building our decks, will for example all gold cards have the same price or will the price of each gold card be determined by it's ability(eg. Imlerith:Sabbath should be more expensive than vanilla Geralt because he(Imlerith) has an ability while Geralt is just raw strenght) ?

1. Next video will be Scoia'tael only
2. It is
3. Price is determined by ability :)

Hi burza
1.is there any kind of swarm archetype in HC? Like ng soldiers deck or elf or nr swarm that get their power by having lots of units on board?
2.is there any chance that we see some "things" related to each faction, on the border of their gold cards to show difference between them? like that golden sun in ng cards in the current gwent?or even some difference between color of the borders?I think these differences show the identity of each faction

1. Swarm is quite limited with Homecoming
2. Nope

Hi Burza,

Will we be able to change our settings in game during HC? (Basically current settings menu)

1) Hey, this I know you might not be able to answer this but I'll try. :)
Does Cahir, my favorite character from the books, have a powerful, or even better, cool ability?

Also looking forward to a possible avatar for him, been hoping for that since last year and I'm hyped since I might actually get it with Homecoming!:)

2) You said that Ciri still has the same ability as before, are there any other cards that try to gain you card advantage?

3) If I recall correctly you confirmed purchasable trinkets a week or two ago. Will those trinkets be in the shop with the release of Homecoming? How much will they cost? Will we pay with real currency or scraps for example?

1) Still WIP
2) Yes
3) Too soon to talk specifics :)

Hi again mr burza, thank you for your kindness and the reply, but..... since i've asked for a Nilfgaard leek and you told me about jhon natalis, i'm confused, doest it means that natalis is a NG card now?

Ugh I read NR, guess it was before coffee :D

Hi Burza, Can you tell your boss we're ready for ptr now :) joking aside here my question:

will the card cursor be dimmed down by a tiny bit, I know alot people are not bothered by but Its incredibly distracting. Thanks

Well, we're not, so, yeah :D

Hello Burza.
Sorry to ask questions that is not necessarily answerable, but do you have a broad guess as to when the Leader video featuring Scoia'tel will be shown?
Are we talking this week? This weekend? Next Week? Before the end of the month?

Your game looks great and I have a serious craving for more knowledge.
I wish you all the best.

We'll see, won't promise anything.

Hello;)
1 Excuse me, Is Dijkstra still in NR? Has his ability changed?
2Has the mechanic of tokens stack been established?
3What is the effect of new mechanic Zeal?
4Will premium cards of Leaders have some different Visual effects in their
3D models?
5How many factions in closed ptr ?Two or more?
Thank you for your answer.(y)

1. He's not in Homecoming
2. No
3. Zeal means that a cards ability can be triggered instantly, no summoning sickness
4. Leaders are 3D models
5. Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom