Lykaon

+
A new tree. It's a mixture from unused assets of The Witcher 2 with textures from assets from the outro and some other stuff I puzzled together (I wrote that very eloquently, didn't I? ;)):

I've posted on REDKit page too...
first, really great work for a alpha version/demo! 1+/A+

Will there be more locations in future versions?

Some of you may remember pictures I posted of a swamp in Lykaon. Unfortunately the navigation had a lot of problems with this swamp and it didn't really fit the rest of Lykaon. Basically it looked like parts of the Flotsam forest.

I completely changed this area (I just started, so the pictures I will be showing are far from finished) to fit the tone of Lykaon better. It will be a gorge with a mountain creek, a lot of harpies and an ancient dwarf town right in the steep cliff.

The following pictures in this post are from the old swamp I completely deleted and the new pictures follow in the next post.

It's true that this kind of content shouldn't be called a "mod" since it doesn't change the original game.

This is some awesome stuff, very impressive.
Also congratulations of being one of the Red team, i didn't know they hired You, make sure witcher3 will be top notch quality, just as your mod!

Haha, thank you. Lykaon without any vegetation looks pretty dreary, but this is the only way I can work on it for a little bit on the laptop I use in Poland. :D

Top Bottom