Help Me Figure Out the New Equipment in 3.0

+
How you searching for them ? After falling with Triss or after battle with Letho ? And how you make that ? Load-reload location or what ?

silverhead83 said:
How you searching for them ? After falling with Triss or after battle with Letho ? And how you make that ? Load-reload location or what ?
They were in the same chest as the book on the Wild Hunt, after falling in there during the Rose of Remembrance quest. No save/re-load, I was just playing as normal and found them by chance.

Does your dragonbreath/basilisk boots texture after crafting ? Or theyre still textureless invisible ? If so i dont know- its just because of deadline rush or they just forgot to put textures in ? Because i dont know the other reason that steel and silver swords and gloves are fine and other equipment arent.

silverhead83 said:
Does your dragonbreath/basilisk boots texture after crafting ? Or theyre still textureless invisible ? If so i dont know- its just because of deadline rush or they just forgot to put textures in ? Because i dont know the other reason that steel and silver swords and gloves are fine and other equipment arent.
They are "invisible" - the boots are missing an entry for how they are to appear when equipped.

I wonder if somewhere there are concept art for those armours and swords like then for 2.0 patch for Dark mode items. I saw them for Dark mode in Diaries ,but couldnt find them anywhere on Google.

Kindo said:
Have to admit it looks a bit funny when Geralt has no feet!
It must've been funny, but how CDPR made these kind of oversights? Making items obtainable that aren't even finished is not a small mistake in my opinion.

any of you knows how to fix the Halfling pattern trousers bug, when i wear them they show up invisible and it looks like i have no legs
and also it has one slot for enhancing but i cant upgrade it

yubyub96 said:
any of you knows how to fix the Halfling pattern trousers bug, when i wear them they show up invisible and it looks like i have no legs
and also it has one slot for enhancing but i cant upgrade it
Hehe, yeah, it's not the only item. It seems they were supposed to be in the loot tables, as their entries are unfinished in one way or another. If I were to fix them - so that they don't show up as invisible - they would be duplicates of another appearance, anyway, since it doesn't look like they were even given a unique model (I'll double-check some game files just in case).

If i could ask about that bugs with loot them directly :(. Because what i see looks undone. And that thing with random items drop is really looks stupid -tey absolutelly should have their belonged place in each chapter and quest. More stupidity -is that uncompletity with armour -it has no textures, no icons, no price tags. WTF ? And as i heard same on x-box ? Is that files corruption while uploading files or someone just leaved his work undone ?

silverhead83 said:
Is that files corruption while uploading files or someone just leaved his work undone ?
I am almost certain it's simply unfinished work, that they did not think of making sure they were omitted from the loot lists. I've looked through the graphics files, and there are no new meshes that could have been meant for use with these items, meaning they haven't simply forgotten to specify which ones to use, but that the work on the new meshes was never completed to begin with.

silverhead83 said:
If i could post that to them would they gave answer and fix it i wonder ?
Feel free to report it to them. Linking them to posts in this thread might prove helpful, if they are wondering about the particulars. Basically, items with incomplete entries (and missing meshes/textures) are still available in the various loot tables, and are being found by various players both on PC and on the console.

I found Wild Hunt Armor, Lionspider Boots , Negotiator (not new item) and ...Kingslayer Trousers (not new aswell) in the Nekker Cave. I saved outside the cave to make the chest next to the dwarf's corpse reroll its contents to get myself a Fire Rune or something and found those , now i won't stop until i get me a cool sword hehe.

It's very very rare tho, you'll probably see 1 diagram per hour , sometimes 1 per 2 hours.

Will take screenshots next time something pops up

zeiktuvai said:
I found Wild Hunt Armor, Lionspider Boots , Negotiator (not new item) and ...Kingslayer Trousers (not new aswell) in the Nekker Cave. I saved outside the cave to make the chest next to the dwarf's corpse reroll its contents to get myself a Fire Rune or something and found those , now i won't stop until i get me a cool sword hehe.
Nice find, thanks for reporting it. It seems there are certain areas and chests that have a higher chance of spawning these items, as both the Elven Baths and the Nekker Cave are frequently mentioned in this thread.

Top Bottom