Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

+
Dear developers, thank you for all the hard work you do, and for all the respect i get from you. I am sure The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt will be one of lifetime experience.

Well, technically if the game was about to come say November/December, they only delayed it mere months. It just feels longer because "February 2015"

You are right Sidspyker, but still... I really didnt see this coming. I was so sure I will play TW3 this year... so sad... :sad: I hope they need more time for bugfixing etc. and that core of the game is already finished

Alright so 2014 we have:
south park: stick of truth
dark souls 2
pillars of eternity
wasteland 2
And that's it. Enough to keep me occupied.

It doesn't. Their departure hasn’t affected development process in any way.

That's definitely a relief. If it's because microsoft is demanding you increase the resolution to at least 900p then I feel your pain lol. (I really hope it has nothing to do with that).

*CDPR wins ton of Most Anticipated Game of 2014 awards.

*moves release date to 2015

I just hope you guys stick with that date. It'll be even more depressing if you have to delay it again.

OMG !
But well.... am very glad that you guy did rush the game.in the first place
i understand that everything need a time ,

anyways thank you for informing us, and take your time CDPJ , and knowing this... every fan will be right behind you & good luck !

Thanks CDPR for this post. Good luck and best whishes with the development and test phase and what not. You are great!

Ok, at least we have something. I didnt expect such a delay, but whatever is for, im quite confident in developers. Bring us a great game. Now, definetely, u have no excuse for that. Good Luck!

This is discouraging to hear. The Witcher 2 on X360 was probably my most favourite game of recent memory! The gameplay, the graphics, the lore, the writing, the monsters EVERYTHING was just simply stellar.

I built a computer this year 2014 for the sole purpose of playing the Witcher 3 on optimal settings. Please tell me my computer will still be able to run this game optimally and the development team isn't taking the extra time to increase the optimal specs!

My rig:
i7-4770k @3.5ghz
gskillZ 2400 16GB
EVGA GeForce 770 4GB
Various SSD and HDD

At least theres still DA:I this year, but if they launch that on the end of fall, like almost Christmas, i am so going to die from lack of rpg. Why god, why theres so freaking few good RPGS, why!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thank you guy for letting us know this and eventually giving us a release dat (or at least I hope that´s it). Anyway, concerning me, take whatever time you need to finish the project as you see fit. Even if you needed even more time and release the game eventually in summer next year, just do it (as long as it wont become another Diablo 3 release :D ). I know you guys will use the time reasonably ;) At least I (and also many others) have time to save for a proper new rig :D

Overall this is good news. But CDPR just promise me that you won't use this time to cut features similar to watch dogs/Gta 5 did? That is my only concern! Please marcin tell me it isn't so! A response would be really appreciated amidst the confusion lol.

Top Bottom