Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ALPES maybe Regis? In the middle of the night with the full moon a man emerges from a cemetery interrupting Geralt's talk to Roach. or maybe witcher 1 fellows Kallkestin idk how to spell that dude's name or thaler? he stopped sending messages after witcher 2..(I didn't totally see that member's nickname) :3

"meeting a long lost friend.." :eek: I know it's probably the people we'v met in witcher 2 but -long!? maybe from the books :3 I know that was a mere thought not a fact...
Why they always compare witcher 3 to 2? I know 2 is popular but I thought witcher 1 was a really big game, and I believe that it is bigger than 2. :3

I think because more people have played The Witcher 2 and it has much higher production values (the standard CDPR is aiming for now).

If you are referring to the world size comparison, then I think it's simply because they're both using the REDengine which makes the comparison easier.
Other than that, see KingXVI's post above.

Last edited:
Yes, I know witcher 2 was an achievement in itself!! But I thought about the world size, then again the engine doesn't matter to me in this comparison -to them maybe- to be fair I think witcher 1 was bigger than witcher 2 with its 2 paths combined, well maybe ~ :3 So, witcher 3 could be 25% bigger than witcher 1 and 35% bigger than 2. lol idk. < I'm not here in anyway trying to state a fact .. :3 just had to make it clear that I was *just saying*.

Last edited:
Not 25/35%, but 35 times ~ i.e. 3500% bigger than W2.

As sizes seem to be quoted in areas, I think this means roughly 6x the linear sizes but that is only based on speculation... and I got the impression that the *usable* area was currently 35x or more, out of a larger potential map. (My WAG is thus 7x to 8x linear dimension with some unused/unpopulated areas).

@ALPES maybe Regis? In the middle of the night with the full moon a man emerges from a cemetery interrupting Geralt's talk to Roach. or maybe witcher 1 fellows Kallkestin idk how to spell that dude's name or thaler? he stopped sending messages after witcher 2..(I didn't totally see that member's nickname) :3

Well, I'm going to start The Swallow's Tower in the next days
but didn't Regis, along with Geralt's other companions, die during the assault on Stygga castle?
But other characters from the books (apart from hopefully Ciri and Yen) would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm going to start The Swallow's Tower in the next days
but didn't Regis, along with Geralt's other companions, die during the assault on Stygga castle?
But other characters from the books (apart from hopefully Ciri and Yen) would be great.

Spoiler :
Well then you know Regis's origins? :3 hell those creatures can't die eternally, so it might take a long time but I think they can do it in witcher 3; it is a game after all. And he was one of Geralt's closest friends. Sadly, they can't bring the others but yeah at least a mention of them would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoiler :

Well then you know Regis's origins? :3 hell those creatures can't die eternally, so it might take a long time but I think they can do it in witcher 3; it is a game after all. And he was one of Geralt's closest friends. Sadly, they can't bring the others but yeah at least a mention of them would be great.

Yes, taking into account what he told Geralt in Baptism of Fire there might be a possibility.

Or at least I would like to hear people mentioning events from the books.

Last edited:
Ah ..no not again haha!! I'm sorry man. :l Instructions everywhere. Good thing is I'll never talk about the books, I've finished them and yeah I've nothing to discuss about them anymore. :3 > so you won't be bothering editing my posts again! :d

Found a Witcher 3 related interview with the Percival band. It's in Polish though.

http://www.benchmark.pl/testy_i_recenzje/wiedzmin-3-sciezka-dzwiekowa.html

EDIT: haha i Lol'ed at the last part:

benchmark.pl: Did you play in the first and second part of the Witcher? If so, what did you like in these games, and what you didn't ?

Percival: The one who has the most to say about it is my wife Kriss, who played both parts. She is a big fan of The Witcher and of the things she liked in the games, she mentioned: dialogues, graphics, atmosphere and music. What she did not like too much was: hardware requirements and that the courtesans are too expensive and sometimes it's hard to persuade women to have sex :).

Last edited:
Hi. It's my first post on this site (but I follow it since quit a long time :) )
Sorry for my English :) by the way.

But for people who read books (about Geralts party), and eventually, for people who playied in Witcher 1
In the End of Geralt's nad Jenefer's jurney (I mean, when they died) there happened 1 thing.
It was said in the 1st Witcher too (by Jaskier)
When they were laid in the boat, by Ciri, Jaskier and dwarfs there were the rest of Geralts party too (Angulema, Cahir, Milva, Regis)

Jenefer and Geralt died ... But now We know that they are alive
Only different between Jennefer, Geralt and Angulema, Cahir, Milva, Regis is that, the second group died much earlier and theirs corpses where buried, burned...

There is a small ...loophole.. (small oportunity) made by Andrzej Sapkowski / that ...
They all can appear 1 more time... eventually holding by Wild Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom