Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a tease, it says: 'book your spot click here', I'm clicking yet nothing is happening. ;P

Ahem...
Anyway, wasn't it 'revealed' a couple pages back in this thread that the press would get an exclusive presentation of 45 minutes? Let's just hope the 45 minutes presentation and gameplay are uploaded afterwards on these forums.

As awesome and suprising as that would be, the change of that actually happening is 0%.
The press need their materials to base articles on and broadcasting it would make those articles kind of pointless since everyone saw it.

As awesome and suprising as that would be, the change of that actually happening is 0%.
The press need their materials to base articles on and broadcasting it would make those articles kind of pointless since everyone saw it.

Loads of new info though

What a tease, it says: 'book your spot click here', I'm clicking yet nothing is happening. ;P

Ahem...
Anyway, wasn't it 'revealed' a couple pages back in this thread that the press would get an exclusive presentation of 45 minutes? Let's just hope the 45 minutes presentation and gameplay are uploaded afterwards on these forums.
Lol that won't happen at all. Expect a two minute and 13 seconds trailer that won't really show you much and hundreds of "exclusive" articles from journalists who are going to buy the game when it comes out and the same tired variations of the interviews we've had so far.
But if you lucky you can get a T-shirt with the new logo, how cool is that.
Honestly the recent article has just confirmed this is what is most probably going to happen. so I'd suggest that people should adjust their excitement accordingly otherwise you'll suffer the same feeling as the VGX shenanigans.

Another freaking exclusive preview.

Last edited:
They are clearly grinding for more "Best of E3 awards" Plus another closed door preview will force media to give Witcher more attention then they would normally on thier websites. It worked last year, it might work again. Personally I dont give a f*ck as longest in one year they made solid progress.

Do those awards really change anything for anyone? Like has anyone ever seen a game got 50 E3 awards and decided," damn I have to buy that, it has 50 E3 awards, that's a testament to its undoubted quality"?

For me personally it doesn't, in fact I usually ignore it since I always assume there is a deal in place for this kinds of things. Like IGN give me the best of award and I'll give you three exclusive interviews but you don't get to ask different questions though.

Do those awards really change anything for anyone? Like has anyone ever seen a game got 50 E3 awards and decided," damn I have to buy that, it has 50 E3 awards, that's a testament to its undoubted quality"?...
Awards are mostly for attracting potential customers who are on the verge of buying a product. Witcher fans have made a decision a long time ago :)

Well it doesn´t matter. We will get to see it eventually and it confirms that CDPR will rock and roll with new informations at E3. Also I expect some crumbs in form of trailer. Thank you and "thank you" for decreasing my hype.

Do those awards really change anything for anyone? Like has anyone ever seen a game got 50 E3 awards and decided," damn I have to buy that, it has 50 E3 awards, that's a testament to its undoubted quality"?

For me personally it doesn't, in fact I usually ignore it since I always assume there is a deal in place for this kinds of things. Like IGN give me the best of award and I'll give you three exclusive interviews but you don't get to ask different questions though.

First: what @Goran.hr said, i think its correct, i agree.

Second: Awards, you think what if a game haves them, true, but think what if it doesnt, thats the catch. Awards at this time, are more like assumed commodities instead of being stuff that's important because you won it. You think "yeah sure all probably good or popular games get many awards, whatever, its normal, it doesnt mean the game is good" but if the game has none, then it becomes weird, their absences tells more than their presence i suppose.

First: what @Goran.hr said, i think its correct, i agree.

Second: Awards, you think what if a game haves them, true, but think what if it doesnt, thats the catch. Awards at this time, are more like assumed commodities instead of being stuff that's important because you won it. You think "yeah sure all probably good or popular games get many awards, whatever, its normal, it doesnt mean the game is good" but if the game has none, then it becomes weird, their absences tells more than their presence i suppose.

That and the hard working devs get some praise for their work before the actual release. I bet that getting so many awards is a nice confidence booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom