E3 2014: CDProjekt's PR strategy

+

E3 2014: CDProjekt's PR strategy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who has said that this 45 minutes will be entirely a demo game? Has anyone from CDPR confirm that? maybe the whole time of real game will be 15-20 minutes and the rest of time just explanation about HUD, comands, system requirements, etc...

A 45min audio recording would be nice,so bring your ipods lol...

And wear sunglasses. There will be a lot of sun in L.A.

10 minutes would be more than enough for me. We already know for example the side quest with the lashen as the main actor - I seen and read dozens of articles describing the outcomes of Geralts choices in that part of the game, damn.. there was even a leak from a closed door presentation showing this quest. I would be happy to see its part in a good quality, some exploration - different regions of the world. I would be more then satisfied if I would get that.

@Luxorek Wow, thanks for sending me back to 2004. Remember reading about The Witcher in a gaming magazine that year, and how it showed so much promise. Can't believe that was almost 10 years ago, haha.

There is no optimization, for there is no end status. The hype-train is ever evolving! More, I say. More.

moooooooOORREE...........

Top Bottom