the witcher 3: wild hunt collectors edition

+
One request I'd like to make is to not make overly expensive like some publishers tend to do with collector's editions of their games. Put stuff that's cool, but don't add in a lot of junk just for the sake of making a big, fat collector's edition. The way you went about with the collector's edition for The Witcher 2 was perfect.

I'd say an Artbook, Soundtrack and Making of, are a given. If you're gonna put some sort of 3D figure, please make it something classy like Geralt's marble head bust/the witcher medallion rather than some crappy, oversized toy made out of plastic. Also, I'm gonna request that you not put stuff that people can get from elsewhere, like The Witcher comic or the novella's. These are things that an average Witcher fan already has, or get for himself from Amazon. You should rather put stuff that is unique and unavailable elsewhere, like the Geralt marble bust.

Couldnt agree more!

Do you know how much it would cost a hand made marble bust this size? A machine can never make that happen and a hand work costs a lot. Not counting the marble blocks, un-veined could reach a lot!

I would suggest the following bundle:

The Witcher Adventure board game
Poker dices and board
Map
Medallion
A random Witcher fiction book
And a collection of those erotic cards :d

I guarantee if they do this, it will set the record for first game that collector edition sells more standard edition :)

- T-shit
- 8 GB RAM
or gaming mouse like Logitech g400/Razer.

..Only then I would buy CE of any game

Full color hard cover Art book with monsters and hot chicks. Cool solid non-hollow stainless steel 3d medallion with chain. The making of TW3 DVD @ least 129 mins long lol. Big cloth map. All 5 comics and a Geralt figure. $120, $152 and a half bucks or $160 bucks. CDPR just pick your price already so we can buy:)

Pre-ordered collector's edition, included pretty much everything I was hoping for (Medallion and art-book) and then some.

But I was wondering, because I had to order it from a store, does that mean I don't get access to the pre-release download from GOG.com?

Because I'll buy it twice if that is what it takes!

The website won't even let me choose which version of the Collectors edition, the pre-order button doesn't even show up. I guess the page is still broken from when it got flooded earlier

Collectors Edition Pre-order link is 404. I swear if I cant get a CE beause of this I'm gonna be mad as fuck :mad:

That's one awesome collector's edition.

I would have proffered to see the King of the Wild Hunt instead of the Griffin fearing for his life.
I would have also proffered a cloth map instead of a simple paper one.

Nonetheless, I have preordered the collector's edition and can't wait to get my hands onto it.

As Information for some of you:
German preorder is now available on amazon,for all 3 systems and both versions.
So we just had to wait until the new morning.

Cancelled my preorder in the UK and ordered it in germany now.

"Cet article paraîtra le 27 février 2015." on Amazon.fr

27 february scheduled in France? Can someone confirm that?

Nice one, the german amazon site also offers "The Witcher Killing Monsters (Comicbuch)" as a free gift as an addition to the preorder of any witcher edition!
So, people, consider to change your preorder if you want this comic book :)

So the TW3 offer is awesome! I'll take both gog and boxed CE editions after:
1. I find my TW1: EE to redeem it on GOG
2. Look for a convenient online game store that ships to Romania (local retailers are usually slow and overpricing good stuff)

Thank you CDRed Projekt!

Top Bottom