Knight of the flaming rose(after EE)

+
Knight of the flaming rose(after EE)

Chapter 2, Hensels camp....still the same bugged guy, he calls me murder of Silgfried, even when i spared him on The Witcher 1.....

That's the second "major" letdown of EE so far for me( the other being the duel between Roche and Iorvet).

Was it so hard to change the dialog a bit? I am even ok with him fighting me for killing the grand master anyway, but makes no sence mentioning Sigfried when he is clearly alive...

Last edited:
Are you sure about your imported savegame? I've never had any inconsistencies with either the Chapter 2 or Chapter 3 references to Siegfried. And he always shows up in a Roche game, where he survived in TW1, on 2.0.

I am sure about him being alive 100%.

What are the requisites for him appearing in Roche's path on chapter 3 ? cos previous to the EE i did several playtroughs with Roche's path, and always the same story, never managed to see him, + the Flaming Rose guy always attacked me regardless and said Sigfried was dead on chapter 2. I am 100% sure Sigfried is alive as, i even did an extra playtrought of The Witcher 1 just for that reason...

EDIT: i remember now how to make Sigfried apear on Roche's path, you must have picked The Order path on TW1.... That's kinda lame to be honest., he should appear regardless of the path you chosed as long as youd did not kill him.

Last edited:
He needs to be Head of the Order to appear in TW2, and that definitely only happens on Order Path, so yes, you have a good reason to play TW1 again :)

But it's true that this one guy accuses you of "murdering" siegfried, regardless of wether you actually killed him on the neutral path.

But it's true that this one guy accuses you of "murdering" siegfried, regardless of wether you actually killed him on the neutral path.

Yes, you get accused of killing him anyways!

Restricting us from see him if we imported a neutral path save, is also quite unfair in my opinion...

Last edited:
Said this many times before :)
Seems like a glitch to me, coz it happened when I played a fresh new game, not imported. The knight recognizes you as Siegfried murderer, no matter what LOL

secondchildren said:
Said this many times before :)
Seems like a glitch to me, coz it happened when I played a fresh new game, not imported. The knight recognizes you as Siegfried murderer, no matter what LOL

Regardless, I still like killing that whiney little pussy in Henselt's camp.

Damn, how come this has never occurred in my game?
I'll have to check it out next time I play through it.

Your talking about Neutral save ?
I just replayed TW2 few days ago with Order/Adda Dead/Triss save , and there was no bug.

Yes, if you import a neutral path save, where you decided no to kill him, the order knight tells you you did anyways and atacks you...

I dont know if that is also the case if one went with the Scoia'tael path.

Last edited:
Top Bottom