E3 Discussion Thread

+
I believe this one is hanged man´s tree and it is quite different. But it might definitely be some point of interest.

For the next E3, I hope CDPR gives the press a sack of rocks.

They should give this things to us... We would at least show it proper respect and wouldn't sell it week later.

And someone want to pay 243,50(742,68 PLN) Dollars to this this....."person"

Last edited:
C'mon supermd83... we know you are hidden among us, that you are one of us. It's the unique way you can know always what we want to ask to devs!!

Unmask yourself!

I don't think that's actually gamermd83, she always says she didnt play The Witcher 1 in her videos, but the post writer seems to know the game in great detail.

I mean, I know he/she wrote that, but still.

Well spotted. It really doesn't matter, but here is an example of me being naive.

Well spotted. It really doesn't matter, but here is an example of me being naive.

hehe it probably was just a mistake in how he/she wrote things, but yeah it was pretty surprising to me when I read it. Others seem to think its her too in that thread, so you at least you aren't alone :)

I just remembered while re-playing Witcher 2, that Geralt's Voice sounds too quiet on some dialogues like he is whispering, you can hear it on the Microsoft press demo where Geralt is talking to the Herbalist (i.e. "Tracking a griffin. Trail took me through here").
The one in the swamp with Johnny sounds alright though, I hope that it will be fixed until Release.

You especially hear a difference in the volume when you compare it to Witcher 1.

Last edited:
Watch Dogsneed to be awarded by kick in the ass with all terrible PC optimization, 2010 year like graphic and physics worse than GtA 4. PC users was dropped with all that stuff till now/ What a shame.You CDPR guys already beated them in ground .

Last edited:
Top Bottom