[UPDATE] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Paper Toys + Contest on GOG.com!

+
[UPDATE] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Paper Toys + Contest on GOG.com!

AN UPDATE From GOG.com:

We've seen many people in the forums or our social networks saying that they would love to take part in the photo contest, but they can't get their hands on the paper toy templates for one reason or other (pre-ordering a physical copy, no free funds, etc.). We've decided to level the playing field by releasing three of the figurines to the general public. You can get the templates for Geralt, Triss, and the Leshen paper toys without the need to pre-order The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on GOG.com. The files come complete with a PDF catalog presenting how the figurines should look assembled (back and front). The same booklet has been also added to the bonus goodies section. Now, that everyone can take part in the competition, the entry deadline has been extended to Sunday, August 10, at 11:59:59PM GMT. Have fun!

Download the paper toy figures here

ORIGINAL POST:

The fine folks at GOG.com have just published six paper toy figurines of Geralt, Triss, Yennefer, Ciri, Eredin and Leshen. They've been designed exclusively for GOG.com by the top paper toy artist Tougui, and are available with every DRM-Free copy of our game. If you've pre-ordered The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on GOG.com, you can download the PDF figurine templates now and start working on your contest entry right away!

What you can see above, is an unexpected encounter between Geralt, the sorceress Yennefer, and Leshen, an elder forest demon. You can feel the tension in the air, as Geralt readies his silver sword, Yen gathers her mystical powers, and the beast slowly draws near. If you can take the paper toys and arrange an exciting scene (or a funny one, or beautiful, or…), you'll get a chance to win one of three amazing prizes! A wolf head medallion, a gorgeous Artbook, and - for the first place - a sculpture of Geralt battling the mighty griffin! Each of the prizes will come complete with an official Witcher 3: Wild Hunt T-shirt.

Visit GOG.com to learn more about the contest itself and how to participate!

Hahah they really are class, i'll try and make the time to give it a go... cool challenge !

You know, if this kind of cutesy Witchers World was announced as a central aspect of the mobile game idea, I'd be closer to understanding. Everything I read insists the market is pre-teen & the top games do have a nerflike quality.

(not obsessing btw, simply ruminating)

Another glimpse of Ciri! And oddly enough that picture makes it look like Yen is grabbing her chest.....

I'm sure the debate on hair color will begin anew thanks to these. :D

But they are adorable and definitely appreciate the contest!

Last edited:
It's cool that they're giving a chance to win some of the Collector's Edition stuff - and a T-shirt - to those who pre-ordered on GOG as well. Well done, CDPR, that's a nice idea.

There's one thing that keeps bugging me, however... If that one is Eredin, and it's based on this design...
...Then who the heck is this guy supposed to be?

It's still Eredin, just with his old design. :p I personally prefer the newer version.

So they scrapped that design? Huh, thanks, didn't know that. Is it confirmed? Looks like I completely missed that, I thought he was the fourth commander of the Hunt, along with the King and the other two they've shown. Now that I think about it, they did mention the "III" in the new logo was based on Eredin's helmet.

I prefer the new one too - less towering, cliché evil guy - but it feels a bit weird after having seen him in all official trailers and screenshots.

"Come, Geralt, give me a hug."
"Stay back foul creature! I know it is a trap since you know I slept with Triss (and a bunch of others) the last two games!"

Hopefully Geralt knows rule #1 when it comes to women: Never go in a room with one exit.

what about the ones who ordered the W3CE not the online gog? arent we to play with paper toys....snif :(

mmmmm I've made the pre-order at GameStop, if they decided to make a gift to their costumer who have made the CE p-o, do they were forced to give the gift to the G.O.G. or Amazon costumers too?

Are G.O.G. forced to do it?

Top Bottom