Status
Not open for further replies.
1.go to clipconverter.cc
2.paste the link there
3.it may or may not work in the first try, but reload it until it works
4.go ahead as site leads you to go
HAVE THE BEST QUALITY GAMEPLAY OF LADIES OF THE WOODS SO FAR

Last edited:
Interesting, it took me a while to notice that the quests are in the same area. The griffins nest is right next to the harpies nest, and Geralt came down from the harpies, in the same path that he went up to hunt the griffin. Wonder if it was for demo purposes or it's in the final game.

Kinda tired so sorry if i misunderstood anything. Not much new on spanish interview really.

Apparently you had to have a beer in hand to be allowed in :p
CDP is incredibly open to the press's comments and criticism. They asked them to give them a positive and a negative of what they saw.
The way that characters express emotion is really impressive (which i agree seeing the videos) Map was mind blowing, one guy said that the journey from novigrad to swamps was 20 minutes horse ride. and was just half of the map what you crossed.

Interesting, it took me a while to notice that the quests are in the same area. The griffins nest is right next to the harpies nest, and Geralt came down from the harpies, in the same path that he went up to hunt the griffin. Wonder if it was for demo purposes or it's in the final game.

Yeah I noticed this too. Everything was quite compact. Even seeing a fiend roam right outside a village made me think of that which shall not be named.

I actually share this guy's concerns about the open world.

I don't.. CD Project RED wanted to show this particular quest, so just because this one journalist wanted to see something else (a monster), that doesn't mean that that's a problem with the game.. Witcher games are mostly about the story, characters and choices & consequences, so that's why they are showing this one quest with many dialogs and with many characters (and a little bit of combat).. this is the first time of them showing gameplay for public, so they are showing that Witcher 3 isn't a Elder Scrolls clone (with forgettable quests and characters and just telling"hey, you see how big our world is? you can go in an average combat or picking this flowers, just please don't care much for our story and dialogs" Bethesda trademark)... they definitely are planning to shown the freedom of Witcher 3, just not right now but in the near future

You can actually see the same or similar thing to what the RPS guy meant by stomping in the IGN GamesCom video, roughly from 8:29 to 8:36 there is a forest troll (swamp troll?) walking through the swamp. You can clearly hear it's footsteps and even other noises it makes. I wonder if it would simply attack or talk.

Also i fully understand why he's suspicious. Rather than showing us how the world changes and evolves over time CDPR is focusing on the minute to minute game play improvements, which in truth is not what the focus should be considering what the strength's of Witcher games are. Then again, if they showed me results of decision making I would be pissed about spoilers and lack of focus on game play improvements. And I suspect I'm not the only one.

I don't.. CD Project RED wanted to show this particular quest, so just because this one journalist wanted to see something else (a monster), that doesn't mean that that's a problem with the game.. Witcher games are mostly about the story, characters and choices & consequences, so that's why they are showing this one quest with many dialogs and with many characters (and a little bit of combat).. this is the first time of them showing gameplay for public, so they are showing that Witcher 3 isn't a Elder Scrolls clone (with forgettable quests and characters and just telling"hey, you see how big our world is? you can go in an average combat or picking this flowers, just please don't care much for our story and dialogs" Bethesda trademark)... they definitely are planning to shown the freedom of Witcher 3, just not right now but in the near future

There is no need to bash TES like that, it's in poor taste.

You can actually see the same or similar thing to what the RPS guy meant by stomping in the IGN GamesCom video, roughly from 8:29 to 8:36 there is a forest troll (swamp troll?) walking through the swamp. You can clearly hear it's footsteps and even other noises it makes. I wonder if it would simply attack or talk.
I believe it's the Fiend, actually, one of those boss-type monsters you need to prepare for before confronting.

And yeah, there is no real way of showing how decisions change the world in practice without giving a whole lot of spoilers. I prefer to see that part of the game with my own eyes.

>>That doesn’t mean I want to see its nude collectible sex card but I do want to see what really makes it tick.

Stopped reading there

Rather than showing us how the world changes and evolves over time CDPR is focusing on the minute to minute game play improvements, which in truth is not what the focus should be considering what the strength's of Witcher games are. Then again, if they showed me results of decision making I would be pissed about spoilers and lack of focus on game play improvements. And I suspect I'm not the only one.
That's probably the reason, yeah. They can't really showcase choice and consequence on a bigger scale because they'd spoil it. It is there though, you can see the consequences of deciding to help the ladies of the woods.

There is no need to bash TES like that, it's in poor taste.
He does have a point though. And this comming from someone who has clocked well over 1000 hours in Skyrim so far (and another 1000+ in Oblivion and I don't know how many hundred in Morrowind). And I'm still playing it. Bethesda makes game worlds that are packed of stuff to loot, dungeons to delve into and quests to complete. This vast amount of content and modability is what attracts me to their games (I love exploring them and modding them), it isn't their writing which isn't exactly top notch, neither are their characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom