Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is IGN gameplay? I watched it on stream and it is not uploaded in uncompressed version or even on youtube ... Why CDPR ?

Where is IGN gameplay? I watched it on stream and it is not uploaded in uncompressed version or even on youtube ... Why CDPR ?

There's usually always a delay between Stream/Youtube/Uncompressed upload.

Just chill out and be patient. Although that being said, the Novigrad footage from E3 (Which was an IGN stream) never ended up getting released uncompressed. Hopefully we will get this one at some point though.

Still I'd be even happy with just a youtube upload without all that annoying background noise and (As much as I like Peter) the commentary.

There's usually always a delay between Stream/Youtube/Uncompressed upload.

Just chill out and be patient. Although that being said, the Novigrad footage from E3 (Which was an IGN stream) never ended up getting released uncompressed. Hopefully we will get this one at some point though.

Still I'd be even happy with just a youtube upload without all that annoying background noise and (As much as I like Peter) the commentary.

Of course. Gameplay was great. I just want to watch this even in Youtube quality, as you said - without that background noise. There was a problem to hear backround music or even most of dialog lines. IGN will upload it, I know that, but I just want to add article on witchersite.pl, because I'm a newsman and I'm a little bit impatient about that. :)

that's nothing new :facepalm:

and this isn't a shooter game where you often aim (without slowmo) to shoot enemies/monsters, so I don't know what people are complaining about.

We are complaining that this is a simplification. I agree, it's not a shooter. For this reason, use a range weapon in combat should not be easy.

We are complaining that this is a simplification. I agree, it's not a shooter. For this reason, use a range weapon in combat should not be easy.

It's not a simplification what-so-ever. The mechanic works literally exactly the same as ranged weapons did in The Witcher 2.

If you want, you can free-aim and it enters slo-mo with a reticule. Otherwise you an simply tap the key and it will auto-aim fire the projectile at the enemy you currently have targeted.

Simplification as to what? The crossbow won't do much damage, same as the throwing knives and we probably won't even use it much so what is there to complain?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom