The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt @ gamescom2014

+
At the last moments of Sword of Destiny trailer we saw the CGI where raven stabs Nilfgaardian soldiers head through. Obviously it was her raven. Also in one of the interview and Q&A sessions you guys told us that new CGI trailer is on the way. So ....can we expect that CGI on that events ?

I'm beginning to connect the pieces of the puzzle in my head.

We just saw a CG version of Ciri and Nikolas told me that CDPR cares very deeply about Ciri and Yennefer,
which could have been a very, very subtle hint at what is to come.

If this is a CG trailer with both Ciri and Yennefer in it, the entire forum is going to turn into a giant party.

I would gush like a little school girl over a battlefield CGI with Yen, Geralt and Ciri. And yeah, come on Kinley, we want them interviews! :p

Boy this was a looong thread to read, but enjoyable. :)

Thanks Zorn for all the care to the internet community. :hatsoff:
And thanks for using spoiler tags :p Im still saving myself for the game regarding Ciri. :p

Boy this was a looong thread to read, but enjoyable. :)

Thanks Zorn for all the care to the internet community. :hatsoff:
And thanks for using spoiler tags :p Im still saving myself for the game regarding Ciri. :p

I'm just giving back all the love and respect the community gave me~

And I envy your discipline when it comes to avoiding spoilers.
I'm a very patient person, but I couldn't resist looking at any hint or snippet about Ciri~

Good luck with staying spoiler-free until release !

This year I really wanted to go to see you guys but it just happens that from 14.08-18.08 I'm not in Cologne :facepalm:

This year I really wanted to go to see you guys but it just happens that from 14.08-18.08 I'm not in Cologne :facepalm:

Next time, ok ?

But you missed out on Eve and Aleksandra - I don't know if they will be there next year.
I'd be very happy if CDPR would try to get them onboard again, they have done a really good job at that line.

Next time, ok ?

But you missed out on Eve and Aleksandra - I don't know if they will be there next year.
I'd be very happy if CDPR would try to get them onboard again, they have done a really good job at that line.

I'm just this year studying in Cologne. In september I'll go back to Spain.

I'm just this year studying in Cologne. In september I'll go back to Spain.

Ohhhhh. Well, que peo~
But never say never - perhaps you'll have an opportunity to come over anyway. :)

So Marcin what about CGI date? October or December? Or maybe later ?

I already know what he is going to answer: it starts with "S" and ends with "tay tuned !"

Top Bottom