Movies / TV Shows!

+
The Ultron trailer was fantastic, very creepy. Also managed to build hype without revealing too much either.

Also looks like we'll be getting a Batman v Superman trailer in the next month or so.

Original story from batman-on-film

At Comic-Con back in July, Warner Bros. showed off a quick teaser for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. That was exclusive for the Comic-Con audience, but now it appears that Warner Bros. is ready to release a bigger trailer for the world to see.

According to Batman on Film, the first Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice teaser trailer has been completed and is ready to go. BOF’s sources say that it will be attached to a November or December movie and released online around the same time. Warner Bros.’ sister company, New Line Cinema, is releasing The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies on December 17th — which makes it a likely candidate.

But this news gets even better. The trailer is reportedly very “Batman heavy”.

If anyone here was looking to watch Constantine, it was picked up by Amazon. The thing is, you need Prime membership and I'm sure not everyone is willing to pay the subscription fee.

Just saw John Wick. Solid action movie, not great, but enjoyable. Had some good cinematography and great action sequences.

Has Keanu Reeves improved much? I've never thought much of his acting skills.

As a human, yeah his acting is a bit stiff. But as an Entling, the dude has amazing versatility.

Quiet night down boozer, few gallon, half a dozen game o snooker, but watched a fucking great movie, Office Space. Had me laughing like a bastard, old but bloody good.

Has Keanu Reeves improved much? I've never thought much of his acting skills.

He was okay, but the role just requires him to be a pissed off ex hitman who wants to kill everyone, so he pulled it off just fine. ;)

Best part is how he kills in a more believable manner than a lot of action movies, deals with his targets according to immediate threat, then makes sure they get finished - usually with a double tap to the chest and then a headshot.

He was okay, but the role just requires him to be a pissed off ex hitman who wants to kill everyone, so he pulled it off just fine. ;)

Best part is how he kills in a more believable manner than a lot of action movies, deals with his targets according to immediate threat, then makes sure they get finished - usually with a double tap to the chest and then a headshot.

Fair enough. I guess I'll watch it when it comes out on Blu-Ray.

Been re-watching The Mighty Boosh, wish it was still around.

But I want to get some British opinion on it now that I think about it.

From my understanding it's even considered outlandish in the UK.

Been re-watching The Mighty Boosh, wish it was still around.

But I want to get some British opinion on it now that I think about it.

From my understanding it's even considered outlandish in the UK.

People used to say that about Monty Python when they were still going strong. :) I personally have never watched The Mighty Boosh, but everyone I know who's seen them have always called them nuts!

Boosh just doesn't seem to do it for me, don't know why. Then again watched and listened to a lot of weird stuff back in the seventies and eighties.

Look what just happened...

Marvel just broke the internet apparently. Between them and DC soon all the blockbusters will be superhero movies... and I don't know if I'm happy about it. Also, Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther.

EDIT: Soo... Civil War is reduced to being one of Captain America movies and Thanos is gonna be the ultimate bad guy. I guess in the next movies they will finally show the rest of the infinity stones.

Last edited:
They've got major balls to set all these movies in the same universe and connect 'em. Really curious how this is gonna turn out. I really like the previous Marvel movies. Avengers and Guardians were so much fun to watch.

Marvel always was good at crossovers in their comic lines, and since they've been doing that ~40 years now, probably a lot of things learnt transfer to the film arena. Dr. Strange was hinted at in one of the last movies, and that definitely interests me... anyone know is it J.Michael Straczynski scripting? Inhumans & Cpt Marvel surprise me, I didn't realise they were popular again. I also have no idea if these scripts - presuming they are mostly from prior comics - have any crossover.

Thor was the only Marvel I tried to keep up with in the day, except we just couldn't get uninterrupted supplies, DC was always more my thing.

Top Bottom