Movies / TV Shows!

+
What is messed up? I can't really think of something.
Mostly First Class and Days of Future past messing up the continuity.

Like Xavier losing his ability to walk in the 60s yet in X-Men Origins: Wolverine (which is set sometime in the 80s) Xavier is seen walking and using his telepathic powers at the same time.

Stuff like that.

Mostly First Class and Days of Future past messing up the continuity.

Like Xavier losing his ability to walk in the 60s yet in X-Men Origins: Wolverine (which is set sometime in the 80s) Xavier is seen walking and using his telepathic powers at the same time.

Stuff like that.
Okay, you take the Wolverine series into account, which I didn't
If you take away the Wolverine series, everyting fits I think. But you're right ofcourse. For instance in The Wolverine Logan loses his adamantium claws, but in days of future past they are back.
I just see them as two seperate series.

This looks kinda awesome. I've seen the first three movies from the series and since Tokyo Drift was terribad I never bothered again. Maybe it's time to give the rest a watch.

Ha ha, why are they in a plane......

Remember when they were just criminal street racers. Far more engaging than this star riddled action fest. If its anything like the last couple......

Remember this.......

or this......

How..... how that is Charger pulling a vault.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of movie escapism, but I just couldn't get on with it. Found a site that did the maths, for the vault to move at that speed, they would need 467 cars, lol.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/05/could-the-fast-5-safe-heist-happen-in-real-life.html

Loved the original, it just got a little to mission impossible for me....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, you take the Wolverine series into account, which I didn't
If you take away the Wolverine series, everyting fits I think. But you're right ofcourse. For instance in The Wolverine Logan loses his adamantium claws, but in days of future past they are back.
I just see them as two seperate series.

I think the post credit scene in The Wolverine kind of explains it. I thinks thats how its intended to be taken. Thing is though there are plenty of unanswered questions in DoFp, like how did Kitty get time travel abilities.... or why Prof X is back (the twin coma is a bit hard to swallow).

Plus if any of you haven't scene the alternate ending to The Wolverine, you should check it out. Makes comic fans VERY happy.

Last edited:
This scene is still funny as fuck! I know it's meant to be serious, but those salutes are so stupid looking! :lol:

Hey, MI3 and 4 are cool movies. It's the 2nd that was too crazy with Ethan's feats.

Don't have issue with MI movies (except 2) because they ARE spies..... not the F&F movies.... where they are street racers/ thieves. Not doing car halo jumps and car to car leaps..... and huge trucks with built in mini guns!

THIS has a place in M.I, not F&F lol

If we are talking about Mission Impossible here...

Crazy, crazy man. But I love him as an action actor. Loved the last MI, will see this one day one.

I feel like I'm in a minority for really liking Tom Cruise.

Saw Edge of Tomorrow lately and I was utterly surprised for the better. That movie was unexpectedly fun. Also, Rita kicks ass.

I feel like I'm in a minority for really liking Tom Cruise.

Saw Edge of Tomorrow lately and I was utterly surprised for the better. That movie was unexpectedly fun. Also, Rita kicks ass.

Eh, he's a pretty decent actor, though a lot of his acting feels largely the same between each character he plays. But he is pretty good, even if he a little crazy in real life. Still I enjoy plenty of movies he is in - Vanilla Sky, Minority Report, Jerry McGuire, Last Samurai, certain Mission Impossibles, and Edge of Tomorrow was very enjoyable as well.

And in five more years - SILMARILLION: THE QUADRILOGY. I kid, this trailer looks good though, at least a lot better than the first one they showed and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Time to see if we get a 20 minute epilogue for this series as well. XD

And in five more years - SILMARILLION: THE QUADRILOGY. I kid, this trailer looks good though, at least a lot better than the first one they showed and I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Time to see if we get a 20 minute epilogue for this series as well. XD

Meh, pardon my negativity :p but I just can't manage to look forward to this one, no matter how hard I try to. I thought the first movie was great, mostly since the made up parts of the story weren't that apparent, but the second one to me was a big disappointment. The parts that stayed true to the book were too short, and the parts that aren't in the books at all were too long (Azog isn't even alive anymore in the book, darn it!). Also I just can't see how they will fill up an entire movie with such a small part of the book, the actual battle I mean (and so far I've seen way too much of those darn made up elves already). Perhaps I complain too much, but I'm very much against messing with a story like this, especially considering it's popularity. I just can't stop wondering; whyyyyyyyyyy?

Meh, pardon my negativity :p but I just can't manage to look forward to this one, no matter how hard I try to. I thought the first movie was great, mostly since the made up parts of the story weren't that apparent, but the second one to me was a big disappointment. The parts that stayed true to the book were too short, and the parts that aren't in the books at all were too long (Azog isn't even alive anymore in the book, darn it!). Also I just can't see how they will fill up an entire movie with such a small part of the book, the actual battle I mean (and so far I've seen way too much of those darn made up elves already). Perhaps I complain too much, but I'm very much against messing with a story like this, especially considering it's popularity. I just can't stop wondering; whyyyyyyyyyy?

Yeah, I like the movies for what they are... but they'd never compare to the book. It's always that way, imo. I can't understand a lot of the changes they made, either. I still think I'll be able to watch it and like it. Somewhat.

Top Bottom