The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
On a side note: Knowing that there is no time to make more content for the main game and everything is pretty much set in stone is unfortunate. Well of course a game has to be done at some point and it's great we will get more content this way. I am just wondering if any tips, suggestions or any ideas we may have as a community will not be written down and discussed as there is no time to change/add things.. I don't mean to sound bitter. I love extra stuff and I'm glad. Just something that's in the back of my mind

This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Totally unacceptable!!! I demand to be able to buy CDPR Points on the web to buy the DLC's I want, THEN log in to the company's page to register them, THEN start up my game and sync it up with my account and wait for the confirmation so I would be able to play things that should be on the base game on the first place and cost me three times the price of the actual game...

-Sarcasm off-

This does raise one question though, will Geralt's default hair and beard be changeable before the DLC hits?
Well, the first batch of DLC included on day 1 is the beard and hair kit, so it's not really going to be a problem regardless.

Thank you CDPR.
That horse armor DLC though - you are not picking the money laying on the street, people would love to drop $2.49 for it.

I am ok with this, plus is free? yes please :)

Also can you guys be more specific about the alternative look for yennefer? is it a completely new design or just a different costume?. Im just wondering because i wouldn't like to wait a week after game release to play the main storyline with the yennefer i like, i dont know it seems odd. Can you guys explain better please? thanks :)

Last edited:

Attachments

• 2022223-praise_the_sun.jpg
    2022223-praise_the_sun.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 64
Wow, that's a great news. Even if it's simply marketing, other developers will think twice before selling some armor set for 4.99 $. I wish for a Yennefer optional model from day one - great they found some middle ground for people unsatisfied with Yen models. It means they listen and they care :)
Edit: ok the alternative look is about the clothes. The face is the final model - it looks stunning!!! Thanks CDPR!

Last edited:
Don't take me wrong, it's really a great move towards their costumers but how and when it's announced it's 100% marketing

Marketing scheme...not harmful put pointless, especially given the date of the announcement (hint: months before the release of the game itself).

Jesus, CDPR tries so hard to "be the good guys" it almost hurts. Convince me with a good game, please, not with marketing efforts. Witcher 3 doesn't need self-stylized heroes as its makers, it just needs a bunch of good game developers.

View attachment 7287

Attachments

• SMH.jpg
    SMH.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Top Bottom