Obvious Downgrade

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not people voicing concerns I have a problem with. It's people over-reacting, which is exactly what people are doing now. Your hyperbolic replies just goes to show that. Wait until we have more information people.

Over-reacting? Maybe, a bit. But concerns here are generally justified. And without this big of an uproar, do you think we would get the information you're talking about? Locking this thread is not the way to go IMO

Dude, look at that difference. This is beyond a downgrade. I am not exaggerating when I say that this looks like a PS vita game. It is either the worst downgrade in recent history or something has gone incredibly wrong
I'm sorry, but did you see Dark Souls II's downgrade situation? I'd say that is much worse than what's going on right now.

It's not people voicing concerns I have a problem with. It's people over-reacting, which is exactly what people are doing now. Your hyperbolic replies just goes to show that. Wait until we have more information people.

With the shoddy trailer released yesterday, this reaction is mild compared to what is deserved. And if it was just a compression issue as claimed, we should have had a better quality trailer by now. Something is very wrong here. I'm not even going to bother with your claims that I've been hyperbolic.

Maybe the project got out of hand and they had to drastically downgrade the game to make it playable. But I don't know, at this point it's best to wait for the uncompressed version and then judge how the game looks.

But not this drastically, theres just no way. But yeah, lets wait for the "uncompressed" version, then we can continue this conversation :)

@Costin What makes you think there isn't a reason for the downgrade? i.e. it's the console version or something? I'm genuinely asking, btw, because you usually know your shit.

I'm sorry, but did you see Dark Souls II's downgrade situation? I'd say that is much worse than what's going on right now.
Yep, despite not liking Souls that much I remember that. It's disgusting they are trying to sell the original visuals too now. Still, I think this is on par or worse than that in some ways if it turns out to be for real

@Costin What makes you think there isn't a reason for the downgrade? i.e. it's the console version or something? I'm genuinely asking, btw, because you usually know your shit.

Because the PS4 and XBOX One can handle better textures then what we saw n the trailer. So they probably fucked up in recording the footage

So they probably fucked up in recording the footage
Meaning what? They made a mistake? Or that it's genuinely a downgrade?

With the shoddy trailer released yesterday, this reaction is mild compared to what is deserved. And if it was just a compression issue as claimed, we should have had a better quality trailer by now. Something is very wrong here. I'm not even going to bother with your claims that I've been hyperbolic.
Yeah... it's been 12 whole hours since the trailer has been released. Why don't we have more information yet?!?! OMG!!! IT MUST BE BECAUSE THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!

Its obviously a mistake or an issue, somes textures are on low resolution, even PS3 or 360 can afford better textures.

@wichat Excuse me for holding CDPR to their own standards.

They showed us footage of the game looking considerably better then it does now. That's openly taking the piss on your consumers and lying to them.

They lie to us by showing us a crappy trailer after showing us overly beautiful ones? That a strange liar you created here...

Yeah... it's been 12 whole hours since the trailer has been released. Why don't we have more information yet. OMG!!! IT MUST BE BECAUSE THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!

Where did I say anything about an apocalypse? Exactly how long do you think it takes to record footage at a better quality?

They lie to us by showing us a crappy trailer after showing us overly beautiful ones? That a strange liar you created here...
It's even stranger 4 weeks before this they released screenshots that were deliberately showing E3 demo places way improved in visuals. The marketing department is just weird. Im hoping the footage got messed up or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom