Interviews and Articles - 2015

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know, where to post it exactly, but look what greeted me at my Steam Home Screen:
View attachment 10896

Attachments

• Witcher 3 SteamOS.jpg
    Witcher 3 SteamOS.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 46
thread «The Witcher Community Thread: Where we discuss what politics and sex have in common»
I knew about horses and boats as transport, but wondered if we could fly griffins or other flying creatures you hunt...

it'd be easy to make an easy pre-judgement about seriousity of the whole stuff but I won't... because I wouldn't want to put it out of context....

But.. really another journalist had to say him to make a zoom out of the map? wasn't he awared of this as a well informed game journalist about the most anticipated game of 2014 and 2015?

You're looking at an image of the Crookback Bog map (see, it is named in the lower left corner). So what you are looking at is a map of a bog. Sure, it is a good map, but it is really small in the overall scope of the game. The high lighted path is sort of one mini-quest. And you can see three more points of interest/quests/things just to the north of the darker box.

So, yeah, the real map or the map of the city of Novigrad is much larger. :)

Are you sure Chris? You can very much see that the red lines its the path Geralt took from Novigrad all the way to the bogs and that the area to the north where his path began is the actually novigrad.

I don't know if this is the suitable place to ask..Are these new witcher things and events are going to be live on any stream online? Like literally live..or do we have to wait until it's all done and then watch the uploaded/edited videos?

I don't know if this is the suitable place to ask..Are these new witcher things and events are going to be live on any stream online? Like literally live..or do we have to wait until it's all done and then watch the uploaded/edited videos?

Yes, as indicated in the official announcement, the PAX panels will be streamed live here on Twitch.

GDC talks, on the other hand, apart from Damien Monnier's appearance on Nvidia presentation, were not streamed live (they've already happened); their recordings probably will become available in the coming weeks (and maybe only to the holders of GDC passes).

Last edited:
Hm. If that's the case, I'll need to consider canceling my pre-order since I'm buying a new computer. It'll end up as wasted money.

This is unfair. UNFAIR gahddamnit.

With my GTX 970 I had a choice between AssCreed Unity, Far Cry 4 and The Crew. Fu***** Crew.

I shouldn't complain though :p I got two codes instead of one by mistake hahaha

Hm. If that's the case, I'll need to consider canceling my pre-order since I'm buying a new computer. It'll end up as wasted money.
Same boat...seriously puzzled now. On one hand, I'd really love those extras that come with retail pre-order (key-chain, poster, steel box), on the other I've been planning to build a new machine with a 970 in it. ???

Last edited:
It depends what retailer you need to buy the card from though, you might not get TW3 with it.

I have it pre-ordered on GOG, and the deal probably wont be available in my country anyway, at least no physical edition, and I dont care for codes for steam or anything like that, so GOG pre order stays :)

It depends what retailer you need to buy the card from though, you might not get TW3 with it.

I have it pre-ordered on GOG, and the deal probably wont be available in my country anyway, at least no physical edition, and I dont care for codes for steam or anything like that, so GOG pre order stays :)
Oh, you're right. It might not even be the case in Israel, I'll need to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom