• Story. The end is never the same.

Votes: 128 64.3%
  • Graphics. Pretty little things.

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • World. I can almost taste the air.

Votes: 51 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking forward to seeing the game in all of its glory and seeing those downgraders shut up

Well as you can see in the poll :D this isn t a issue at all....

TW graphix ... yeah sure ... we have them.... any more questions? :D :D :D lawlz
TW world + story >>> graphic and even combat so who cares? As long as CDPR managed to
get the feeling of TW into TW3 all is fine ;)

Last edited:
Story > World > Combat > Graphics

Hmm just saw that one person so far did actually vote for graphics.^^ So much to how much CDProjekt should worry about the graphic fetishists freaking out about some perceived graphic downgrade. ;)

For me Witchers best atribute was always the story, and for that I voted.
On the other hand, I really think that every listed aspect is very important, and if they all aren't on a really good level, then it may be really distracting from the good points. You know, the most annoying things are those little imperfections in something, that is nearly perfect :)

As much as I want to prioritize here, I can't. My expectations are equally high for story, quest design, world design and combat. The previous games tackled these elements with serious bravado, so I'm hoping this is the game they nail it.

As much as I want to prioritize here, I can't. My expectations are equally high for story, quest design, world design and combat. The previous games tackled these elements with serious bravado, so I'm hoping this is the game they nail it.

I...give it slightly higher hopes for story than anything else. Combat is my lowest because history. But the chart, from the trailers I've now seen MUCH TOO MUCH OF, (thank you Other Thread of Evil) makes me hope for this:

4 Story
3.9 --Quest --World design
3.7 --Combat

1 Battlefield Hardline! Or..you know. Whatever.

Oooh! A chart!

Finally getting to decide Triss or Yen (still don't know which I'll pick).

BLASPHEMY. HOW...how...HOW? I mean, I -like- Triss, but come on! COME. ON.

It's True Love with Yenn! You -know- he'd never really, truly be happy with anyone else.

Also, someone infract me, I just went off topic. SORRY OP.

Shipping it.

Hmmm... Sadly, there is not an option that I feel designates what I am most looking forward to.

What I am looking for most is really the complete package/how everything fits together. For me, The Witcher franchise is a lot of different things that blend together to create a rich, beautiful fantasy video-game. Namely a rich fantasy world, mature choices and consequences, and an action combat system. The open-world is just the icing on the cake since I consider an open-world to be "truest" expression of an RPG (or to word that another way, "it is an intuitive part of the concept of a Role Playing Game -which is basically an adventure novel adapted into a video game- that you should be able to go anywhere in the world, do whatever you want, and explore the game at your own pace".) For that reason I think The Witcher 3 will be the best Witcher game yet :D

Last edited:
Hmmm... Sadly, there is not an option that I feel designates what I am most looking forward to.

What I am looking for most is really the complete package/how everything fits together. For me, The Witcher franchise is a lot of different things that blend together to create a rich, beautiful fantasy video-game. Namely a rich fantasy world, mature choices and consequences, and an action combat system. The open-world is just the icing on the cake since I consider an open-world to be "truest" expression of an RPG (or to word that another way, "it is an intuitive part of the concept of a Role Playing Game -which is basically an adventure novel adapted into a video game- that you should be able to go anywhere in the world, do whatever you want, and explore the game at your own pace".) For that reason I think The Witcher 3 will be the best Witcher game yet :D

To borrow a term from another art form, you want the Gesamtkunstwerk, the complete work of art. Where all the facets contribute to each other, the way a perfectly cut diamond is perfect. Where the graphics support the world, the combat supports the story, the open world unites the whole.

I also don't think the poll quite covers what I am most looking for. Maybe it's implicit in the "Story", but I want characters I can experience, get inside and feel deeply. (Not that way, you perverts!) If at least one of the endings doesn't send me for a reality check, and another one doesn't bring me to tears, I'll play with my understanding of the characters and their story arcs until they do.

Another omission is the music. The soundtrack is as much a part of the earlier games as the artwork, maybe a bigger part. And I have only one thing to say about the complaints that the music has too much shouting. MOAR JOANNA! Bring it on.

BLASPHEMY. HOW...how...HOW? I mean, I -like- Triss, but come on! COME. ON.

It's True Love with Yenn! You -know- he'd never really, truly be happy with anyone else.

Also, someone infract me, I just went off topic. SORRY OP.

I personnally think that both are not worth it. They both

SPOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILERruinedGeraltandcirislifeSPOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLERRR

So I hope There are a dialogue option which say "Go f*** Yourself... Both of you" XD

Yeah this is definitly what I am waiting for the most with The Witcher life style :p

Top Bottom