[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
You're riding in the woods.
There's no one around and your torch is dead.
Out of the corner of your eye, you spot him.
Shia LaBeouf.
You mean something like this?

Leshian LaBeouf

Last edited:
Am I the only one read that phrase as it is in the song? -__- *whispers "Shia LeBeouf"*

Edit: Really sorry for the off-topic, but couldn't hold myself :)

You're riding in the woods.
There's no one around and your torch is dead.
Out of the corner of your eye, you spot him.
Shia LaBeouf.

Thanks, now I can't get that song out of my head. *shakes fist*

~Normal Tuesday night for Shia LaBeouf~

Well, I for one am curious how this little scene is going to play out in the game. You notice, of course, that Geralt's stunt-double is on the far left?

You guys probably noticed already but I just realized that this is Kaer Morhen location screen(with help of new released map). Mind blown!

View attachment 11810

I am sitting and browsing through official screenshots and while I have a problem with the background lightning of this scene I am utterly awestruck by the amount of details in the faces of the four thugs/soilders. It's like you can read what they are thinking. It feels so real and believable.

And then maybe not because in reality they should look nervous and be thinking: OH S... Chuck Norris :rambo: just entered the room. Better stay quite.
That's how I feel every time I re-watch the January gameplay release and see Geralt enter the bar/inn. Like here:

I am just really impressed with the work and details that have gone into the faces of the NPCs. Thumbs up to CDPR :like:

Attachments

• TCpb3cE.jpg
    TCpb3cE.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 61
  • vlcsnap-2015-03-27-22h02m24s41.jpg
    vlcsnap-2015-03-27-22h02m24s41.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 71
Top Bottom