Is it time to go dark?

+
Ofc u need to go dark :) These trailes are just to hook new players and to show what to expect for older ones :) If you already seen it.. pacience and you`ll live it :p

Well...I already did not watch first 15 minutes of game to not spoil anything from main story...and also I am not looking towards coming promotional material except qa with Damien...can´t wait for that one.

The first 15 minutes of the game video doesn't have ANY main plot spoilers at all because they skipped the Kaer Morhen section. There are only two very minor spoilers that you would have already known if you watched the 15 minute gameplay video from January.

Last edited:

Attachments

• C&H.jpeg
    C&H.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 64
I zink I'll go sorda half dark. I hope people here use the spoiler thing.

I remember Uncharted 2 and 3. I was so crazy for those games because of their intense trailers. After playing the games I noticed that the best parts were in the trailers. It ended up not hitting me as hard as I wish... So, it can spoil the first experience.

May be different with Wild Hunt, because it's such a huge game, But I rather not risk my first experience.

Wish me lucky!

I ll try to avoid things now. CDPR has no need to convince me now. I already bought everything that was possible to buy^^ But now I want to discover everything myself. Will I succeed? Probably not. But I ll try^^

I won't go dark right now, watching the trailers gets me UltraHyped and I usually watch them in a.. unhealthy manner. But I'll tell you something:

I'll probabily be off most of the internet for quite a while after the game lauches.

Yes, that's what you should do too, there will be a lot of videos on youtube with titles we might not want to read... I'll favorite on google chrome any channels that I must watch, see something on twitch maybe.. and that's all the internet for me after 19th of May.

I wanna come here in the forum too, but I don't know it's kinda risky. :]

I'll be vanishing from sight some time before the launch in May, and then reappearing quite a while later. (So, no more jokes about grass till then.)

When the game launch I ll say see you next year to all of you, No way I come back here till I finish everything in the game and see all choices. And after that there will be expansions... so maybe I ll be back before 2017... Maybe.

Today I almost read the achievements for The Witcher 3.

I saw that thread on another website.

Between the Witcher 3, Game of Thrones getting leaked I think it's it's time I got off the internet and joined this little thing called "society" and engage in what I believe is called "socialization".

The first 15 minutes of the game video doesn't have ANY main plot spoilers at all because they skipped the Kaer Morhen section. There are only two very minor spoilers that you would have already known if you watched the 15 minute gameplay video from January.

I will never know because I won´t watch it anyway.

Nah no need to go dark for me. I just skim over stuff that IGN or the like post unless I find it interesting. Most the stuff they write is nothing more than clickbait anyway.

It certainly is time to go dark, my fellow fans!

I love a good anime with sense of humour. ^_^ Where's this from if I may ask?

On topic I don't understand why people are so nervous. So I've heard about achievements, and this and that. So what? It's not like I'm looking it up myself. Anything concerning skill tree however and "there's just no way" I'll be able to control myself. :happy:

I love a good anime with sense of humour. ^_^ Where's this from if I may ask?

On topic I don't understand why people are so nervous. So I've heard about achievements, and this and that. So what? It's not like I'm looking it up myself. Anything concerning skill tree however and "there's just no way" I'll be able to control myself. :happy:

No idea what anime it is. Saw the gif used elsewhere before and I decided to use it. I don't really follow animes these days.

Regarding people wanting to avoid seeing more of the game, I think most of those comments are people that are already sold on the game, and already have it pre-ordered. And they'd rather just experience it all first hand when they get the game. I know I tend to enjoy games more if I go completely blind (or with as little exposure as possible).

So,should i completely go dark until the release or not?
What you are going to do?

Surprised to see so many people wrestling with the same concerns thats been growing in me, nice to have the company, even if that means we're all about to go dark. I think I subconsciously wiped almost all memories of that last gameplay trailer, and since ultimately I'm sold on the game already, all I'd like to see are character / story backgrounds & dev diaries or other behind the scenes stuff.

Top Bottom