Which platform to get wild hunt on

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which platform to get wild hunt on

I was originally getting wild hunt for ps4, but i will be getting a new laptop soon. I will most probably be getting the 2014 macbook pro 15inch (I will be installing bootcamp), and i thought that maybe it would run wild hunt better than my ps4. What do you guys think? and on what platform will you be playing wild hunt on?

I will most probably be getting the 2014 macbook pro 15inch (I will be installing bootcamp), and i thought that maybe it would run wild hunt better than my ps4.

I'm pretty sure the game has only been announced for Xbox One, PS4 and P.C.s that run windows. If your getting a mac, get the game for PS4.

I'm pretty sure the game has only been announced for Xbox One, PS4 and P.C.s that run windows. If your getting a mac, get the game for PS4.
I will be installing bootcamp which allows me to install windows on my mac

---------- Updated at 06:24 PM ----------

These are the specs:
2.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache
16GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
and its intel iris pro graphics

i intend to play witcher 3 on the pc because pc has more games for me , with mods there is a big replayability
the ps, xbox are outdated the day they were released, i have a feeling it's more for kiddies. if you drive a car you want to have full control over it and tweak it, its overall more fun.

Iris Pro is the iGPU, those are not supported at all. It also probably has a dGPU, that might work but you're still taking a bit of a chance with that.

Figure out what dGPU you have and check in this thread
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/32979-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-PC-System-Requirements-are-here!

I just checked the Apple site and I am pretty sure the laptop he wants doesn't have a dedicated graphics card. There is one that does but it cost like $500 more and it's only a 750m.

If u can handle at least med/high, obviously PC : Better resolution, hairwork, hbao+, better AA, and DSR for strong ring.

I'm ready with my x2 980 gtx SLI on 1440p monitor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom