The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Xbox One available for pre-order from Xbox Games Store

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Xbox One available for pre-order from Xbox Games Store

We are happy to announce the launch of digital pre-orders, available from today through the Xbox Games Store for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.

Starting today, pre-orders for the game can be placed world-wide.
More information about buying The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt can be obtained on buy.thewitcher.com

Watch the Official Gameplay Video HERE.

Additionally, together with partners from Microsoft, two new exclusive Xbox One bundles will launch in select EMEA markets* timed to the game’s release on May 19. The Xbox One The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Bundle and Xbox One The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Bundle with Kinect both include a digital download code for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and more. Fans in EMEA markets should check with their local retailers for more details on availability.

* The Xbox One “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” Bundle will be available in AT, BE, CZ, DK, ES, FR, DE, GR, HU, IE, IE, IL, IT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RU, SA, SK, TU, ZA, UK, UAE. The Xbox One “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” Bundle with Kinect will be available in CZ, GR, HU, PL, RU, SK, SA, ZA, TU, UAE.

All i can say is that you guy's are awesome keep up the good work and more devs should follow your lead so thank u. P.S. 10% off if u pre-order genius that made me go ahead and grab the season pass as well and 7 of my friend's did 2.

I will stay with the Retail Disc Version first and maybe add a digital copy on Xbox later. 10% discount are a nice bonus though ^^

Unfortunately I cannot buy the Expansion Pass alone on Xbox right now, but I think this will be possible as soon as the game itself is released and in my drive. Or at least I hope so xD

Will the pass itself be 20€ alone too or is this another small discount you get buying game and pass as a package on Xbox Live? Because right now on the german Xbox Games Store the game costs 69,99 while the package with pass is 89,99 (plus additional 10% discount for gold) ^^

Edit: Ah damn, i posted this into the wrong thread (having too many tabs open is never good). Maybe a Mod could move this to the right position in the Xbox Digital pre-order/pre-load news thread? :D

Last edited:
I have a question, the collector's edition will have the season pass ? because when I made the reservation earlier this year, even the information of an expansion did not occur , and are now in store microsoft pass and play a very affordable price.
I entered the uncertainty and indecision :hmm:

I have a question, the collector's edition will have the season pass ? because when I made the reservation earlier this year, even the information of an expansion did not occur , and are now in store microsoft pass and play a very affordable price.
I entered the uncertainty and indecision :hmm:

No, the expansion pack is not included with the Collector's Edition. You need to buy it separately.

Everytime I read this I have to laugh:) I would love to see the marketing contract with microsoft

Can you please clarify if there will be a preload on gog.com?

Oh, I'm sure. I think the details regarding the GOG.com preload should follow shortly.

---------- Updated at 11:23 AM ----------

My deepest gratitude, Mr. Momot. You are a gentleman and a scholar. :cheers:

Thank you good sir!:hatsoff:

Why is the Xbox One Witcher 3 bundle, the standard Xbox One console. Why did Microsoft not make a custom Witcher 3 console, if they wanted to sell consoles. That custom console Microsoft had at PAX East, now that console should have been the Witcher 3 Xbox One bundle, console. I don't want an Xbox One but that Witcher console, now that I want. I won't play the Witcher on it, but that's not the point.

Top Bottom