“RAGE & STEEL” - new brutal trailer - is now LIVE!

+
Implying "damsel in distress" trope is bad all the time. It's overused, yes. But not inherently bad as a writing tool.

Geralt searches for her, because she is in danger and she is his 'destiny' and treats her like daughter. Every parent (biological or not) will do everything to help and save their child.

She is very powerful, but if she wasn't, would that make her a badly written character? Weak character equals badly written now? I don't get that Anita trend.

Anyway, I'm sure she will be well written (better, than in books :^) ) and certainly not weak.

Well of course Geralt will help her,and he should. I said I was glad that wasn`t all she is being portayed as. My problem with Ciri is that she has the danger of falling into so many tropes at one time, the chosen one, more powerful than anyone, holy 'womb' , damsel etc. All at the same time. But CD project hasn`t let me down so fare, so I am sure she will be well written. I was just glad to see her fight, not just fall over bleeding and being chased.

I never said weak character are badly written, dont know where you got that from.

That was some serious stuff.

Anyone know where that music is thats in the first 30 seconds of the trailer. Would love to listen to that whole song

Thanks.

It's a joke.. right?

^^^
Yeah looks weird on Geralt...and i plan to use heavy armor too :/

OT:The trailer was a little generic...but hey...i'm exited already so more content that doesnt spoil the story wont hurt.....like the Ciri part tho :)

Last edited:
I liked it, but that was probably because I haven't been watching the gameplay videos, so I'm not overloaded yet. But I don't think it was targeted at those who use these forums, it was a straight promo trailer. As such, I suspect it will be successful.

I liked it. Not as good as most of the other trailers of course. I think it was made to not only show the brutality of the combat but to also show off a selection of moves you can perform.

Thanks CDPR, but this looked to me like a generic Assassin's Creed trailer. Just a bunch of stuff happening in slow motion.

The trailer is absolutely fine for who it is aimed at and I personally kinda liked it even if it's not normally my thing when done by other games. Mainly enjoyed because it didn't show spoilers, which I am desperately trying to avoid.

But mostly I enjoyed the music and would like to know where it's from? Not the beginning bit, but the heavier stuff.

Last edited:
In this kind of slow motion video only thing that really missing is...

Attachments

• Indians.jpg
    Indians.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 46
The video is great and awesome, with indredible quality.... Why it doesn't seem look like to us? Because we are used (and delighting expected) to see NEW info. What new images could we see excepting more spoilers?

WE are already spoiled by CDPR... and we haven't enough.

Top Bottom