Stay Faithful or Be a Hound Dog?

+
Can't I have both?

I don't think it matters though, Geralt would fuck anything so long as it has a vagina and a beating heart.

I think it will be a 200+ hour game for a lot of people, @gogmeister777

Being able to hunt down monsters, collect treasures, solve misteries and them spend all your money on the local brothel will keep a lot of people occupied.

Or follow a romantic interest, altough I don't think that following the latter will exclude this option.

in tw1 i slept with any humanoids who were willing (tbh i think that's the only way to do it ;) )
in my playthroughs of tw2, i had a conscience and felt really weird when i was propositioned. like Ves is a bro, not a hoe! and Cynthia is incredibly dubious, don't put yo dick in that! and shagging she-elves you just saved from a fire? that... that's weird!

unless i stumble across any truly exceptional whores, i'm probably going to stick with Yen tbh. i'm not worried she's going to find out or whatever, i just have a terrible conscience when it comes to people interaction in video games.

Most likely, my Geralt will be having sex as much as possible. I came up with a plausible justification: "all those damn mutagens." (Not like a justification is really required, but for the sake of role-playing.) All those mutations make him a horny, irritable Witcher ready to go on a rampage at anytime. Hence, his need for a constant "release" so as to maintain sanity and be somewhat acceptable in society. Although, he does love Triss in my playthroughs. He needs sex when he needs it, so he does what he has to do to keep his body going.

I haven't read the books, so I don't know Yennefer like some of you do. Nor do I know anything about some of these other females like Fringilla or Francesca. My Geralt does like hot females, so I'm keeping my options open.

Regardless of the sexcapades, the Triss v. Yennefer choice does seem difficult!

Happy Hunting everyone! (in all things, lol.)

All those mutations make him a horny, irritable Witcher ready to go on a rampage at anytime. Hence, his need for a constant "release" so as to maintain sanity and be somewhat acceptable in society.

there's a part in the books (short story, edge of the world?) that implies witchers are lustier than regular dudes, so i vote this as canon.

I'm still torn between Triss and Yenefer and certainly not fooling around with others. Part of my train of thought for this would be that reason why Geralt stays with Triss is because she's been there with him for the 2 series with Triss genuinely have strong feelings for Geralt and have good amount of time together. On the other hand, this only be possible due to the fact that Yenefer got kidnapped by the Wild Hunt...

I'm still deciding... :'(

not sure how I could be faithful to yennifer when my geralt was with triss in witcher 1 and 2.

Although geralts backstory is that he went after the wild hunt to rescue yennifer... and that they were together before triss.

Last edited:
im gonna fuck every single person including monsters

Last edited:
I'm going for them both, one save file import for Triss and one for Yennefer.

But are you going to be completely faithful to either one of them? I think the point of this thread, to contrast it with the Yen/Triss thread, is that there are whores and undoubtedly other women who may be interested in bedgames with Geralt. Will you be whoring your way through or totally loyal?

But are you going to be completely faithful to either one of them? I think the point of this thread, to contrast it with the Yen/Triss thread, is that there are whores and undoubtedly other women who may be interested in bedgames with Geralt. Will you be whoring your way through or totally loyal?

I think total loyal. I want to see where these romances lead to if Geralt stays faithful.

I will experiment a bit on my first playthrough but my canon one will definitely be Geralt and Triss getting together
I don't hate Yennefer but Triss is just SO much better (probably because I played the games before I read the books so I'm biased)

Not necessarily, I'd say it's just matter of taste and general feeling. I played the games before reading the books too, and I have a thing for redheads, but I like Yen more in this case, don't ask me why, I just feel a stronger connection between her and Geralt when reading.

Maybe it's also despite loving redheads, Yennefer is the kind of women I like character-wise.

I'll be actively avoiding character relationships and sex whenever and wherever possible. A (secondary) result of this will be that my Geralt will be as faithful as the storyline allows/dictates - if we're forced to be involved with someone, I'll stay loyal. If my disinterest in such interaction with female characters wasn't cause enough; I utterly detest people that sleep around so as a general rule I'd never play a character that does, anyway.

Top Bottom