TW3 Is getting shipped broken. Can we get some honesty please.

+
TW3 Is getting shipped broken. Can we get some honesty please.

First no exclusive content then you go ahead and do exclusive content; now this.

Day one patch not because you have to because you want to give the best exp possible.

Lies!

It IS because it needs it, quit the dishonesty.

See for yourself

https://www.facebook.com/abd999/videos/996029093742572/

Cross bow fired

3:12 - 3:15 Geralts head comes off, floats in the hair 'bald'

3:19 - 3:20 Head comes off again, floats in air goes bald pops back on

4:32 Head comes off again floats in air no hair

This happens when the cross bow is fired in the footage, I can accept mistakes (maybe in BETA) but the lies of because we want too not because we need to is clearly a lie & you need too....

What makes you any different from the other developers who do this? Why didn't you delay it further was it fear of the fanbase getting inpatient?

Leave it too long & lost interest? Give us answers cause I can't accept the lies.

And 1:05 that's one crappy colour palette...

The irony of all this is when the griffin is downed the dialogue says.

"Not bad, not bad, though you could stand to improve somethings"

Maybe you should listen to your own advice CD Project Red...

Everything apart from that seems good, the lies I can't stand for & I'm gutted it came from you AGAIN...

Fool me once....

Guess this in on me for believing in you, never again.

Just say your games broke need more time, we would of gave it like we done before, you're taking our loyalty for granted.

Last edited:
I love CDPR, but, I kinda expect the game to have a few miss at release. That said, is that a complain about the leaked not patched not officially released not to be judged version? ^^

"First no exclusive content then you go ahead" and keep that promise.

"Day one patch not because you have to because you want to give the best exp possible.

Lies! "

lol what? what a game needs, after it runs, is totally subjective, that means you can't prove they lied, so basically you think the game is amazing because "Everything apart from that seems good, the lies I can't stand for".

If the game starts, everything after that is because they want to, and the game is not broken, as you saw in the video.

Guess this in on me for believing in you, never again.

then dont believe anything in your life honestly, because your kind of "LIES!", are everything you just simply dont like and feel you're entitled too.

Sorry, not clicking on any videos until I finished the game myself, with the recent leak, last thing I want is to be spoiled, don;t even care what the video is about! Hehe.

its just a video of an unboxing of a leaked copy, like you suspected.

Last edited:
Man, you must never have worked developing any major software. There are going to be bugs no matter how much time you spend, important thing is to ask if the bugs will be a detriment to the software's purpose. I believe W3 has reached a point where it's bugs are few enough not to diminish my enjoyment of the game.

it's a massive game.

even games with budgets like gtav come with loads of bugs.

not to mention the industry standard for 'niche' genres like RPGs which is Bethesda.

Expect bugs.

expect bugs for maybe a month after release. longer for smaller ones.

Like I said it's the blatant lies I can't stand from a 'reputable' company like CD Projekt Red. Just come out & say it not some shovel fed horse dung of Day one patch not because it's needed when it clearly is, instead of sugar coating 'for the fans' again.

That's all I ask is honesty. CDPR is reputation is built off it.... It's been broken by no exclusive content 'for the fans' now this. It feels the taint of the AAA industry is creeping in.

Sorry, not clicking on any video until I finish the game myself, with the recent leak, last thing I want is to be spoiled, don't even care what the video is about! Hehe.

It just shows someone unboxing what appears to be an EU English version of the game for PS4. There isn't any spoilers unless you believe unboxing is one.

His head isn't "popping" off.

The issue is when the camera gets close to an object (IE trees or such for instance) the game makes them "Clear" so that you can see wtf is going on.

However when firing the crossbow it seems to be doing this same thing but to Geralts hair/body. A simple fix , all they have to do is turn this off for the crossbow animation.

Top Bottom