Trophies/Achievements for The Witcher 3

+

Hey everyone,
not sure if this has been asked before or not, but will TW3 have steam achievments?

No steam achievements but there are GOG.com achievements.

GoG.com is CDPR's company so if you buy the game from GOG.com they get 100% of the money. one of the ways they are incentivising people is via out of game perks like achievements, paper doll art work and the like if you buy it from GOG.com. So we all get the same in game content no special pre order goodies or exclusive in game goodies for ordering it from X but you get out of game stuff for ordering it off GOG.com.

Last edited:
They guy above you just said there arent any steam achievments?

---------- Updated at 03:50 PM ----------

will there then be ingame achievments that achieve you armor or the like?

will there be steam cards? to sell in the steam market?

I sure hope so, I was the one who suggested this idea for The Witcher 2 and they liked it lol. I already pushed about this to @Marcin Momot before. Hope this happens, I really want to put a shiny TW3 badge on my Steam profile :D

Okay so this is spoiler free. But like with most games you get achievements or trophies for completing the game on each difficulty. The same applies for The Witcher 3. My question is since you can change the difficulty at any moment in game. Do you have to play each difficulty from the beginning to end of the game (I think 3 difficulty levels)? Or would we be able to change the difficulty to the hardest at the very end of the game and receive all difficulty achievements/trophies that way? I hope this made sense. Thanks.

There is only one achievement tied to difficulty and you aren't allowed to lower difficulty below hard till you finish main quest to get it

Okay thanks. I guess I'll be starting out on the highest difficulty. Death march I believe it is. I'm sure if I collect all loot and do as many side quests as possible it will make the game less difficult.

Witcher 3 Steam Achievements & Trading Card???

Will The Witcher 3 have steam achievements and/or trading cards like the witcher 2 did? This is one of the main reasons why I got the game on steam in the first place and would really like to know.

I'm wondering as well. Didn't they add acheivements to W2 a while after it released? Maybe it will be the same with this one.

OK, going slightly by memory here
Achievements: Yes
Trading Cards: I think that's a no, at least at the moment.

I'm actually not sure about that, I'm hoping they have it day one though, I've seen people say it's been confirmed by devs but I've never actually heard a device say it.

---------- Updated at 12:50 AM ----------

*dev

Top Bottom