Witcher 3 music

+
The OST contains the songs that are effectively played during the game.

As you mention it: Does anyone know where I can find the song at the end of the "Killing monsters" trailer ?

I just expected it would tbh. I'm sure that I'm not the only person! Not too surprised though considering that trailer was b*****ks anyway. Shame... oh well!
But where would that piece fit in the game? It can't be a main menu theme, because the the game already has one. It can't be exploration or combat music since it has a specific pacing created for that particular trailer.

And as others have said, you can download it separately anyway.

it is a skelliga battle soundtrack not present in the ofical soundtrack. ofcourse it will be present in the games. as a few others. in the witcher 3 music threhead you can find it as a soundcloud. a fellow witcher bro used the gamescome backstage apss video and did a audio only without the devs talking. it is no the same as the soundtrack itself but it is still 2 minutes of pure epicness. i supose we will need to wait until the game comes out and find the sound track on the files lists.
you can find it around pages 78-80 of the threhead.

it is a skelliga battle soundtrack not present in the ofical soundtrack. ofcourse it will be present in the games. as a few others. in the witcher 3 music threhead you can find it as a soundcloud. a fellow witcher bro used the gamescome backstage apss video and did a audio only without the devs talking. it is no the same as the soundtrack itself but it is still 2 minutes of pure epicness. i supose we will need to wait until the game comes out and find the sound track on the files lists.
you can find it around pages 78-80 of the threhead.
The gamescom song and the pax east are not the same.

Does anyone else know anything?

Anyone know what music is played in The Elder Blood trailer when Geralt and Lambert are fighting the wraiths? (At around 1minute and onwards) Thanks!

I loved this part but the short pause after every subtitle change bugged me. CDProject RED probably cut the song up into separate dialogue sections and then they just sewed them all together to get this cutscene. They should have just made it all one instead of cutting it up because those short pauses are irritating.

I can confirm that this song is in the game. I heard it during the shrieker contract fight.
I don't think it's in the ost. IS there a way to exctact the music from the game files?

Top Bottom