Nilfgaardian Armor

+
Nilfgaardian Armor

Hi,

anyone know where I can get a Nilfgaardian armor set (chest, gauntlets and boots)? At some specific merchant or as a quest reward? Or a diagram? I've seen in a video that it only requires level 1

You can also see the outfit in this video at 8:58 where it requires level 10 the witcher 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pz1pNb6tXM&list=FL8A4f_PzMdSU7_tz1Y8MkuA&index=5

EDIT: HOW I GOT THE ARMOR:

During the quest called "Now or Never" for Triss at level 15, in a chest located in the sewers area before you blast the wall in leading to the library. I found one relic version and two magic versions of the Nilfgaardian Guardsman Armor in that chest.

Last edited:
first of all . he is lvl 15 .. and nobody knows before in like ... 9-10 hours maybe .. so you need to wait and bumb you thread later again ... maybe prima game guide has that information. maybe but i cant check it yet .. i still need to wait until tomorrow before i can check that =P

Holy crap man, this is like rubbing salt on our wounds ! For some of us the game isn't even released and you're asking for location of Nilfgaardian armor ? :facepalm:

I got it a few hours ago, ordering it from (German) amazon proved to be a good thing.

Though I would very much like to continue my adventure wearing that armor

I am aware of the fact that most people don't have the game yet, but it's only one day apart and people who do have the game already might know the answer so I thought why not start the thread now, the sooner the better

---------- Updated at 01:27 PM ----------

first of all . he is lvl 15 .. and nobody knows before in like ... 9-10 hours maybe .. so you need to wait and bumb you thread later again ... maybe prima game guide has that information. maybe but i cant check it yet .. i still need to wait until tomorrow before i can check that =P

Yeah I know he's level 15 but the armor only requires level 1 to be worn (saw it in Russian review) and the merchants have their stuff in store regardless of what level you are, right?
If you find anything in that guide you'd be great to tell me:D

cant really tell you that .. have not played the game .. i guess only high end stuff requires higher level .. normal common armor is most likely all level 1 i guess .. but i really cant tell you this is just a guess

@HexerDa - this has been moved into the subforum where spoilers are permitted. Please don't post anything involving spoilers in the main forum, or it may be deleted the next time.

I got it a few hours ago, ordering it from (German) amazon proved to be a good thing.

Though I would very much like to continue my adventure wearing that armor

I am aware of the fact that most people don't have the game yet, but it's only one day apart and people who do have the game already might know the answer so I thought why not start the thread now, the sooner the better

Well not really criticizing you on asking the question, it just feels painful to watch that people are on their way to search armor sets already. We loyal customers who waited all the time have gone through a lot of hell. First the leak in UAE then twitch streams from the leak then CDPR themselves allowing the streams from Youtubers, it's like hell break loose for those still waiting for the game to unlock and no I haven't watched most of them but they are everywhere.

Anyway back on question, I am sorry I have no answer to that :) may be in a day or two ;)

What? Witcher in heavy plate armor? NEVER!

It does fit him though, the black armor, golden decoration and the white collar combined with his white hair (low ponytail haircut)

---------- Updated at 01:47 PM ----------

Well not really criticizing you on asking the question, it just feels painful to watch that people are on their way to search armor sets already. We loyal customers who waited all the time have gone through a lot of hell. First the leak in UAE then twitch streams from the leak then CDPR themselves allowing the streams from Youtubers, it's like hell break loose for those still waiting for the game to unlock and no I haven't watched most of them but they are everywhere.

Anyway back on question, I am sorry I have no answer to that :) may be in a day or two ;)

I'd probably be in pain too, reading such a question already, hadn't I gotten the game sooner than expecetd

too actually answer the question, there are place too get it in stores, several armorer in skellige sell it as well, its actually not hard to find the chest but the gauntlets and leggings is another story.

Really? Thank you so much, could you give me a specific example of a merchant? Haven't been to Skellige yet, but that sure is my next destination:D

In the late combat trailer Geralt is wearing what appears to be a full set, and if i'm not mistaken he's simply wearing the pants from the audience with Emhyr var Emreis so I'm not sure there even is another pair, though the pants count as light armor which seems a bit strange considering how "heavy" the rest of the set appears

EDIT: I gave you a "REDpoint", not really sure what that is though, if it's anything bad, please take no offence:D

EDIT2: @ who101Been looking in every settlement on Skellige's mainland, I found one armorer and the only piece of armor he sold was a shirt... Where exactly did you see it? maybe it has something to do with my level, I'm only 5 right now Please reply

Last edited:
right ok, the gloves are at the most north west (edit actually east) island in Skellige, called urialla harbor. the guy also has a just black version available.

Last edited:
right ok, the gloves are at the most north west island in Skellige, the guy also has a just black version available.

Could you give me the name of the settlement where I can buy the chest piece and the gloves?

I've been to every settlement (I think) on the mainland and I managed to find ONE armorer who only sold a shirt. Could you tell me what level you are? Maybe that's the problem

Please reply

sorry i made a mistake in my original post look back at it to see my corrections.
as for my level, I am level 38

sorry i made a mistake in my original post look back at it to see my corrections.
as for my level, I am level 38

Da hell?! are you mad?:D How'd you manage that?

I'm afraid the issue could my level....

btw, what do meany by "black version"? The gloves or the armor?

Last edited:
black version as in there are no gold highlights, it is more of a gunmetal grey too. they are called assault gloves.

black version as in there are no gold highlights, it is more of a gunmetal grey too. they are called assault gloves.

Too bad, really like the golden decorations..

More importantly, where exactly did you get the chest piece from?

EDIT: what about that elf smith in Novigrad who wants you to do a level 24 quest? He said he'd craft anything for me if I'd help him

Last edited:
there are both version, with and without the gold bits, they are two different gauntlets.
as for the elf in novigrad, he is a sword smith, swords only, But i did his quest i got a sword that i have yet to replace.
as for the chest peice, if you go down to the south- west village on the main island there is a Armour smith there

Last edited:
there are both version, with and without the gold bits, they are two different gauntlets.
as for the elf in novigrad, he is a sword smith, swords only, But i did his quest i got a sword that i have yet to replace.
as for the chest peice, if you go down to the south- west village on the main island there is a Armour smith there

You mean Holmstein?

Well, I'm afraid it's level based what the merchants offer so I'm gonna have to level up quite a bit

Thank you very much for your help so far, be sure to let me know once you find where to get the golden gauntlets and the boots

Well, found the black version. Sadly, i think there are no boots for the full nilfgaardian look :/

Attachments

• 2015-05-23_00001.jpg
    2015-05-23_00001.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 1,374
Top Bottom