Quick Question

+
Quick Question

On GOG Galaxy store page, it says the game is released in about 3 hours and 30 minutes. However, in my library it says the game is playable in 10 hours. Does this mean that I can definitely play it in 10 hours or 3 hrs 30 min. Sorry if this question has been asked, but the forums are being bombarded right now and I can't find an answer. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    262.8 KB · Views: 43
CEST (summer time), actually; there's been some confusion over that.

Anyway, GOG displays the countdown for me; I wonder if the OP's browser was showing a page from cache.

For sure? Regardless of pic related?

Multiple people have reported this issue. It is just something about the refreshing of the counter. 3 hours and 30 minutes is the right one. If you are unsure just visit gog.com. There you have another official counter :)

Its actually most fair: UTC (Universal Time) is equal for the entire world and for everybody (except some nitpicking about relativity of time itself) :)
So the game should unlock at the same time for the entire world, but it will depend on the timezone you live in which (local) time it will be at your location.
So everybody can download the unlocking element at this time, provided the servers will stand the rush - which I rather doubt *evil grin*

Top Bottom