Witcher 3 music

+
I'd be interested in seeing this in other languages. I haven't seen a Youtube of it, but the English one was pretty awesome.

Most of the time, Game's Music Composers are almost unknown ... but the fact is a muse still guide them.

just an Example and because I was thinking about a Cyberpunk tune :

Satellite Reign (ingame music)

music in novigrad

Anyone know what the music cue with the sublime, far out vocals is in novigrad? I don't think it's on the soundtrack.

No, it's not in the soundtrack. I like that track as well, some parts remind me of Assassin's Creed 2 for some reason, but the whole song is very good and perfectly fitting for the city.

That's quite odd - I wonder why it was omitted? Maybe they're planning on a special edition soundtrack somewhere along the line.
Anyone have any idea what this piece is called, and if a copy if floating around out there somewhere? It's a great piece.

I've been told that Witcher uses some tracks from stock sound libraries that also appear is similar form in other games, not sure which ones these are though.

This is the ambient music playing. Sadly, those tracks are not included in the soundtrack :( I opened a similar thread some days ago, none replies :(

Music in Ard Skellig Towns?

Hey I wanted to know the track name for the music in Ard skellig towns. It's not 'The Fields of Ard Skellig' which is the track for the countryside. The two tracks are very similar and probably related, but not the same. Anyone know?

Whats the background music when exploring? Can't find it in the soundtrack list!

The ambient chill music that plays in the background when you're on a horse riding to the sunset.

Um, the Hunter's Path is not anywhere on the soundtrack. I just triple checked. What is the track number, or song number? Thank you.

BTW - I have 31 tracks from the Xbox One version.

Um, the Hunter's Path is not anywhere on the soundtrack. I just triple checked. What is the track number, or song number? Thank you.

BTW - I have 31 tracks from the Xbox One version.

There is actually 35 tracks it may be one of the ones your missing.

P.S King Bran's Finale Voyage Best Exploring Music Ftw soundtrack number 9!

Top Bottom