How far am I?

+
How far am I?

So i finished the velen quest and i just started the novigrad quest.I also do side missions,but i juat want to know about the main storyline.
Supposedly,someone said that after the velen,novigrad and skellige quests,there is a big quest which seems to be the ending,but after that there is an additional 15 hours(so if the main storyline is 50 hours,that is 30%).Another guy said though that the Velen quest is bigger than Novigrad's and Skellige's
So roughly,i suppose i have done around 20%?Can anyone that has completed the story elaborate?
PLEASE DON't POST ANY SPOILERS

(Is anyone aware how to see the overral playtime in PS4?)

Good sir.

You're probably less than 25%. in the main quest.

I would say the Act 2 starts after Skellige iIf Acts were in this game.

Open your inventory and then just press R2 to open Player Statistics, Playtime is on the bottom left!
Thanks!

---------- Updated at 12:05 PM ----------

Guys,i don't want to say that you are wrong,but according to howlongtobeat,the story takes around 35 hours.Also,i checked the youtube playthroughs and saw that i am roughly at 30%...

124hrs in and just hit Skellige

124hrs, 34k gold, level 21 dinged as I killed the bird after killing the nest on the wrecked ship.

What I want to know, is if this is such a great game, why are people rushing through it?

I'm loving the thing but wouldn't say it's deserving of a goty, yet I think I'm putting more hours in than half the folks who think it deserves one.

How does that work? Does noone actually take time to go around everything anymore?

I feel old :/ lol

Guys,final question from me :)
Would i be right if i said that when you finish the novigrad quests and travel to skellige,you are at 50%?

No, you're not the only one...I'm like 50-hours in and just hit Skellige (SP?) - and I didn't even do too many side quests at all. I take my time as well and never ever ever use fast travel. 2nd play through, I'll really take my time and try out Death March setting.

124hrs, 34k gold, level 21 dinged as I killed the bird after killing the nest on the wrecked ship.

What I want to know, is if this is such a great game, why are people rushing through it?

I'm loving the thing but wouldn't say it's deserving of a goty, yet I think I'm putting more hours in than half the folks who think it deserves one.

How does that work? Does noone actually take time to go around everything anymore?

You ol' duffer! They invented a new thing. It's called F A S T T R A V E L. :)

Anyway, I'm happy to hear that you've been playing for so long, and have yet to experience Skellige. I am about 50 hours now, and an early level 13. Your experience gives me hope that I too will be able to play a very long time. I walk around a lot, poking my nose onto hillocks and down washes to see what's there. There are so many things hidden too, like money in hollow tree trunks, to name one tiny aspect of the game.

My good deal of my time was actually spent fixing my crashes, which I think I have now.

That's probably because you're in serious need of some sleep, thar buddy lol. 124/6 = ~20 hrs a day (presuming you got the game at offical launch)

xD fair play.

Coming up 100 hours, lvl 17, just hit Skellige... this game is positively massive. ;)

In contrast: DAI was over about 10 hours ago for me... all side quests included.

Last edited:
Since I play a game bought on gog, I'm not sure how many hours of the game I'm in (is there a way to see that btw?) but same here. I must have well above 100 hrs and still am finishing in Novigrad and Velen, exploring the world and getting rid of question marks and finishing quests. The only one I did in Skellige was the bear armour. Love this game and am trying to go as slow as humanly possible. It actually annoys me when I level haha

I feel ya OP. I think the game says I have like 70 plus hours and I may just start going to Skellige for a 13 quest. Best part is that I fast travel alot.

70hrs in the game and finished it today, got alot of side quests done and monster contracts along with treasure hunts. Level 31.

yeah thats sounds about right, act 1 ends after skellige. still have a looooooooong way to go
True,but even though the story started perfectly,i became bored after a while...I haven't seen the wild hunt for ages now and there is no change in the war...Especially regarding the whole novigrad quest(which i have almost finished,which means that i may change my mind) feels off:i have to find dodo,to find dandellion to give info about ciri,which i know that i won't find in novigrad.I wish that the rest of the story will be at least as good as the beggining of the game

Top Bottom