DLC 3+4 are here! Missing Miners and Alternative Look for Yennefer

+
DLC 3+4 are here! Missing Miners and Alternative Look for Yennefer

DLCs are available for XBO, PS4 and GOG now.

How to install with GOG Version
  • just open up GOG, goto MORE -> GET BACKUP & EXTRAS -> Download both DLCs
  • Goto your Download Location (check unter Settings where it is) and close GOG
  • Install both DLCs, start GOG and Start The Witcher 3
  • they may don't be visible at MORE -> CONFIGURE, but the Content should be ingame

Download Links:

Any early full pictures of Yennefer's new outfit? Might just stay with her default for the boots alone. :p

Went with my Level 5 Char at Death March to sele, just to show it to you :D - Outfit can be disabled in the Mainmenu - Options - Downloadable Conent[video=youtube;s-W-6KDTLRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-W-6KDTLRg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Where to start the Contract?

Last edited:
I'm ready for them to throw as much free DLC at me as they want. What is the end number? 16? I'll be picking up the expansion pass soon enough as well. Thanks for the update King!

Probably won't be up for a day or so on PS4 at this rate. Any early full pictures of Yennefer's new outfit? Might just stay with her default for the boots alone. :p

Honestly...her wearing cloths that are "black and white" is so prominent in the game, that this new outfit doesn't really fit for me. It seems to look nice and all, but...no white and it isn't really black either. :D

Loving the alternate skins, using the yennefer one, about the new contract...ye....it sucks, sory if i sound like im bitching but it was for me personaly ,very weak, went in expecting at least a moderate size contract just to find out 20 secs in it was done o_O.

And yes i do know these are free DLC, but even for free DLC that contract was ULTRA short.

Loving the alternate skins, using the yennefer one, about the new contract...ye....it sucks, sory if i sound like im bitching but it was for me personaly ,very weak, went in expecting at least a moderate size contract just to find out 20 secs in it was done o_O.

And yes i do know these are free DLC, but even for free DLC that contract was ULTRA short.
Where do you start it? could't find it

(...) went in expecting at least a moderate size contract just to find out 20 secs in it was done o_O.

Whaat? So it's basically like the frying pan quest... :p I thought we would get something like 'Troll Trouble' for TW2. Nevermind.
I hope the rest of the DLCs won't be all just alternate skins.

i was seeing the pic before months and she looked great and difrent what happen to that face? anyway expect mods from me to fix ( its my talent after all) yen dont need it but alternate look is always good this not does it, and triss got good to average look

I just finished the quest, it was ok-ish, very short.

The location is in the middle of Skellige, in a village called Blandare for those who might have trouble looking for it.

Whaat? So it's basically like the frying pan quest... :p I thought we would get something like 'Troll Trouble' for TW2. Nevermind.

Say this to Ubi**** and they'll charge you 10$ for that :p

Agreed. Personally, I hope for at least one more Witcher gear set (wolf), something concerning boats (maybe a sea monster hunt?), and some kind of special item (like the magic lamp) to play around with... although, I wouldn't mind an alternate outfit for Triss either, I mean: Fair is fair. ;)

DLC is not showing up in GOG Galaxy for me, neither under Witcher nor under the free DLC pack. Still only have the first 2. Autoupdate is on. Tried restarting Galaxy too.

Had same issue for 1.04 patch actually and had to click force verify for it to "find" that there was a patch for the game...

Agreed. Personally, I hope for at least one more Witcher gear set (wolf), something concerning boats (maybe a sea monster hunt?), and some kind of special item (like the magic lamp) to play around with... although, I wouldn't mind an alternate outfit for Triss either, I mean: Fair is fair. ;)

A Wolf School Gear resembling the standard Geralt's outfit in The Witcher 1. I want it.

funny, i had this dlc installed but now it seems gog galaxy decided to just to remove it from my client? i had it installed just 2 hours ago, i went to do some chores and left the pc on, now i don't see the dlc anymore.

the downloadable content option in game menu is gone, even.

Top Bottom