PLEASE fix the auto-save system!

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PLEASE fix the auto-save system!

I have some serious issues with the auto-save system. I don't know when or what triggers an auto-save and it has been causing me to repeat tedious tasks over and over and over. I am a father of 3 and my gaming time is limited and repeating tedious bullshit in a game is infuriating for me. For instance it randomly auto saved in the middle of looting a large bandit camp and then I left and stumbled upon a quest and managed to kill 90% of the mob there before I got killed. Then I spawned way back at the bandit camp and had to re-loot half the camp and travel all the way back to the quest I was on. I know there is a manual save option but you should not include auto-saving at all unless you are going to do it right. It should auto-save every time you start or receive a quest as well as every time you enter a location of interest. PLEASE add more auto-save triggers!!!!!!

No, its not my first RPG. Don't be a troll. I did not make this thread to discuss "manual save vs auto save". This is not a debate, its a legitimate complaint. I am pointing out a flaw that is obvious to anyone who enjoys auto-saving in modern RPGs. If you prefer manual saves and don't care about auto-saves then there is no reason for you to be posting here. Lets keep the discussion on point.

No, its not my first RPG. Don't be a troll. I did not make this thread to discuss "manual save vs auto save". This is not a debate, its a legitimate complaint. I am pointing out a flaw that is obvious to anyone who enjoys auto-saving in modern RPGs. If you prefer manual saves and don't care about auto-saves then there is no reason for you to be posting here. Lets keep the discussion on point.
I suggest you look up that term I was not trolling and all RPG's autosave like this. WHen you go exploring or such you must manually save. This is not a bug or incomplete feature.

If every RPG auto-saved like this then I would have repeated a lot more sections in Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Lets agree to disagree.

Top Bottom