Can I do something to change a decision of the game without going hours back [Small Spoliers]

+
Can I do something to change a decision of the game without going hours back [Small Spoliers]

So I am at the ugly baby guest and I realized how important Yennefer is, but its too late now since I already romanced with Triss,I didn't think much of Yennefer because I never saw her character till now but now it's too late to go with her I found Triss before and thought why not since I already were familiar with her in witcher 2 and had no idea who Yennefer really was but now I realized that Triss doesn't mean anything I saw her for like 2 hours and she vanished but Yennefer I see her from the start of skellige isles till now it's like Geralt's love interest is a side character and not a main one, I tried so much to make the best decisions and now that part really upsets me I can't get back to change it because there's no way I will play again same parts for that took me 1 week to pass, tried looking for other saves but no hope, any help?

Unless you have the saved game just before you romanced Triss, I'm afraid there's no way to change the decision once you got past that :(

Well I do have it but it will take so much time to get back again to the point where I was left off it took me like a week or so to do skellige because I did all the side guests etc, well I guess I am stuck with Triss now, thanks for the respond

I had the same thing when I played. Instead of Triss I actually wanted to go with Yennefer but I already got too much time in when I realized this and it would've set me back days of side quests and main story.

It even would've been and felt better if there was more content with Triss after romancing her, but she simply disappeared and there barely was any more interaction with her even when you meet her again later. Very strange since they're in a relationship now.. Instead, Yennefer gets much more important and is all around Geralt until the end.

Exactly, it's so weird if you choose Triss you only see Geralt's love interest for 2 hours or so but she should have way more where Yennefer is from like Skellige till the end I thought there would be more time with Triss but I guess I was wrong, it's so awkward doing guests now with Yen, it should be that when you choose Triss the latest guest include her more than Yen, it feels so unreal not being with Yen now because it's obvious Geralt would choose Yen it's as if I play a fan fic :p

Oh yeah, that stuff:p I guess I am lazy>->, I will use the card that I use when anyone points out my grammar, I am only 16.

I should've played the first Witcher also, I guess you are right, it was kinda my fault too, at least I didn't romance both, because something nice is better than nothing at all, just wish you had more than one moment to choose Geralt's love interest.

Top Bottom