Sex scenes in this game a re terrible compared to The Witcher 2

+
As I said, that may be, but it doesn't change the fact that most of the other scenes are boring, using the same hand full of animations over an over again... I mean, the ONLY Triss scene uses the exact same animations as the Keira and all the prostitute encounters... talk about cheap. I mean, why do 16 hours of mo-cap if the end product could just as well have been animated by hand.

Perhaps, but I think you're looking at TW2 with rose-colored glasses and forgetting that TW2 also recycled the same sex animations for almost all the sex scenes, with the exception being Triss's scene in the elven ruins.

Perhaps, but I think you're looking at TW2 with rose-colored glasses and forgetting that TW2 also recycled the same sex animations for almost all the sex scenes, with the exception being Triss's scene in the elven ruins.

TW2 absolutely did that, but there was actually more variety in scenes there and they were generally better handled. Especially the bath scene.

TW2 absolutely did that, but there was actually more variety in scenes there and they were generally better handled. Especially the bath scene.

Indeed... there is a difference between using the same animations and using the same scenes beat for beat. I jut watched all the scenes in TW2 and TW3 (except the Yen scenes) back to back the other day, and TW2 had still much more variety... they also did mix up the camera angles, something TW3 didn't do either.

Waddup Costin! Long time no see! I thought you were perma-banned from the forums? Good to see you're back man.

And yeah I said the bath scene was the sole exception that didn't have recycled animations.

Personally I think the Yen romance scenes were done well enough, can't say I care about the rest.

Waddup Costin! Long time no see! I thought you were perma-banned from the forums? Good to see you're back man.

Neah, just a temporary ban. Good to see you.

Personally I think the Yen romance scenes were done well enough, can't say I care about the rest.

They were decent and unique...but the bath scene was better I feel.

I can't believe noone cares about the voluntary censorship they did in w3. In w2 girls didn't leave their underwear on, yet somehow they've gotten more modest in w3.

This can only be mainstream/multiplaform concession and is disgusting. Disrespect. Anything going backwards is disrespect.

I can't believe noone cares about the voluntary censorship they did in w3. In w2 girls didn't leave their underwear on, yet somehow they've gotten more modest in w3.

This can only be mainstream/multiplaform concession and is disgusting. Disrespect. Anything going backwards is disrespect.

I do find it funny that Dragon Age has gone to toplessness and nudity while Witcher is pulling back.

Its not really a major issue (the game has other far more important problems) but I do agree that the sex scenes were quite lame in TW3
the same old copy and paste (used in brothels) for everyone except Yen? CDPR pls

16 hours of mocap my ass

Wait right there! There was motion capture involved? I seriously never would have guessed. Just yesterday when there was a sex scene with some
Nilfgaardian spy chick, Sasha I think
I thought to myself, "man, these sex scenes are lame and look exactly the same, I wish they used motion capture" - the characters looked THAT wooden. It was basically Mafia City Of Lost Haven level of woodiness.

What's even worse is the fact that they used Triss' "moan and tilt your head back in climax" animation from The Sword of Destiny trailer for every other prostitute/whatever chick Geralt bangs.

Top Bottom