Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't say Yen is cruel, but she seems to expect Geralt listen to what she says, example:

Skellige feast, 'Don't drink' I mean, c'mon, it's fuckin' Skellige, and it's a feast, it's expected.

Wouldn't say Yen is cruel, but she seems to expect Geralt listen to what she says, example:

Skellige feast, 'Don't drink' I mean, c'mon, it's fuckin' Skellige, and it's a feast, it's expected.

But isn't it actually a valuable advice? They've got important shit to do, there's no time to get drunk damn..

That actually was a nice reference to Thanedd party, when she said "don't drink too much"

And she had reasons.

They made love. :evil:

Sometimes I think I played it wrong. My Geralt didn't sleep with Keira or Jutta, ignored the brothels and drunk only with old friends.

Attacking other forum members is against the rules. Even if they're not posting in this thread, so I suggest you get back to the topic.

That actually was a nice reference to Thanedd party, when she said "don't drink too much"

And she had reasons.

They made love. :evil:

Ah that thanedd banquet was very good. Cheerful stuff is rare in the whole saga.
Talking about Istredd, I wonder why Istredd did not show up at Thanedd...

But isn't it actually a valuable advice? They've got important shit to do, there's no time to get drunk damn..
I might've missed people, but as far as I can tell, Geralt has 3 opportunities to drink. On one occasion it's a bottle, which by Madman's standards was pretty light shit. And a Witcher has such an advanced metabolism that he says if he gives that woman the herbalist in White Orchard is looking after the Swallow potion, it will take days to have affect, while for him it has an affect ranging from 20 seconds to 1 minute and 20 seconds.

I think he can handle 3 drinks.

Sometimes I think I played it wrong. My Geralt didn't sleep with Keira or Jutta, ignored the brothels and drunk only with old friends.

So did mine.

Then again I seem to be kinda borring. Well, only with the exception that I like being "oppressed" by Yen/such standard erotic behavior. :p

I might've missed people, but as far as I can tell, Geralt has 3 opportunities to drink. On one occasion it's a bottle, which by Madman's standards was pretty light shit. And a Witcher has such an advanced metabolism that he says if he gives that woman the herbalist in White Orchard is looking after the Swallow potion, it will take days to have affect, while for him it has an affect ranging from 20 seconds to 1 minute and 20 seconds.

I think he can handle 3 drinks.

Judging by what happened at Kaer Morhen...

I myself am tougher than him against alcohol :D

Anyways Geralt needed to be at his top form to help Yen with the mask ... and stand a chance at... helping her in the other way... you know...

Anyways Geralt needed to be at his top form to help Yen with the mask ... and stand a chance at... helping her in the other way... you know...

Yeah I can imagine Yen is "demanding" for top notch Geralt performance. And knowing Geralt he is too proud to be a disappointment for Yen

That was some hardcore drinking right there though, sounded like they went through like, 20 bottles of vodka. Seems like some time passes between your dialogue options with Lambert and Eskel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom