Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mention the amnesia again while in the Kaer Morhen tower while Yen is messing with the megascope.

I did. No hostile reaction. Just told me that she will drop the bead and Triss issue if I stop with the amnesia thing. That is all. Geralt automatically said yes.

Hm...i think i missed that, or i just wasn't listening or did not pissed her...
Its new to me.

I did. No hostile reaction. Just told me that she will drop the bead and Triss issue if I stop with the amnesia thing. That is all. Geralt automatically said yes.
Huh, I've never triggered it on my playthrough, though I've seen it done, maybe you had to have rejected her.

I think she only does that when you reject her/choose Triss..hm..I wonder why..

Well sadly the scene doesn't reflect any choice of Triss. It's purely rejecting her and not backing down over her destruction of Kaer Morhen property that leads to Geralt having a bath.

I think so too. And it is not as if Geralt had no warning :p
He could act like an ass in that scene.
Well, you don't get a lot of warning, aside from Yennefer saying she doesn't want to hear it in Vizima at the start, which is a missable dialogue option.

But it comes to mind that it is interesting that Yen prefers to push away issues, rather than try to hash them out. You can tell she's really holding back some shit.

Yes, If you tell her you love her etc in her quest (which is the only right thing to do ofc), then she doesn't throw you anywhere. She's just like "yeah amnesia bla bla forget it"

Well, you don't get a lot of warning, aside from Yennefer saying she doesn't want to hear it in Vizima at the start, which is a missable dialogue option.

But it comes to mind that it is interesting that Yen prefers to push away issues, rather than try to hash them out. You can tell she's really holding back some shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osjeNqnnjtI

This is the video. She does warn him again. Twice :p

I did one Triss playthrough (I admit it... but it was far less enjoyable, haha) and there it was easy to piss her off and take a well deserved swim ;). Didn't manage to piss her off like that during my Yen playthrough... doubt it's possible...

I did one Triss playthrough (I admit it... but it was far less enjoyable, haha) and there it was easy to piss her off and take a well deserved swim ;). Didn't manage to piss her off like that during my Yen playthrough... doubt it's possible...

Actually I think this 'throwing in a lake" part is pretty enjoyable, just shows Yen's...temper :D Maybe it was a subtle suggestion for Geralt to wash himself or something

Last edited:
But Geraldo just refuses to listen :(
Well, to be fair, she did say she would 'say' something not do something, implies she'd try to hurt Geralt in the emotional way, rather than possibly subject him to a lovely view into a lake which has drowners swimming in it.

That said, the comment she said about how people would call it vile, and base, seems a bit unfair for her to call Geralt that considering Triss seduces Geralt in the first game (If that information is off, sorry, but that's just what I've gathered from lurking around in Triss and Yennefer threads)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osjeNqnnjtI

This is the video. She does warn him again. Twice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom