Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah,they're one person Just some were having fun with translations...

In eng.version he's Dandelion only because Jaskier translates like...Buttercup
Not very poetic, right? ^^

I did not suspected it because I remember Jaskier being a huge asshole to Yen when they were tied up during "Voice of Reason". I was like this can't be dandelion to disrespect Geralt and Yen like that....

Ehm so Yennefer is Geralt's true love....that's canon...:p

Oh yeah absolutely!

Yup you guys always enter in the wrong section...you should check where you click. :D

You know I was reading your comment saying that most of the Yen fans bashing Triss - and that is simply wrong...I hate these wars. I'm Triss fan too and I'm almost afraid to post something there now.

puu.sh/iSLRc/17ac38e666.jpg
puu.sh/iSLRr/f88108e069.jpg

After that i delete my save game related to Triss Romance
cant make Yen sad anymore, because she have sad childhood story
and too much love for Yennefer

just hope there is more quest, scene with Yennefer on this game and even on end of game cant find Yennefer

You know I was reading your comment saying that most of the Yen fans bashing Triss - and that is simply wrong...I hate these wars. I'm Triss fan too and I'm almost afraid to post something there now.

No please don't. :) we are a welcoming fellowships. Do post there if it please! :) I just made a neutral statement on how most of people coming there to start an argument appear to be Yen fans...but it's more of a coincidence of course.

[After that i delete my save game related to Triss Romance
cant make Yen sad anymore, because she have sad childhood story
and too much love for Yennefer

just hope there is more quest, scene with Yennefer on this game and even on end of game cant find Yennefer

Hello edwinkyr nice to see you here. :)

---------- Updated at 02:15 PM ----------

Nopenopenope

I'd rather have Geralt end up foreva alone than do this

I cannot even watch that scene on youtube...the photos are enough for me...so much pain!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom