Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

yay, looks awesome

Meh, why none of this girls lives next to my door ? ^^

Last edited:
Now players can decide if Geralt steps forward to defend Ciri, or takes a ceremonial bow, like he was thought by the Nilfgaardian butler (to Yen's amusement), and let Ciri have at her.

As Ciri is verbally obliterating the elf, Yen is visibly angry and in a boxer's stance, her fists punching the air and whispering loudly (to Geralt's amusement):
"Hoo! Good, Ciri, good! Now work the body, work the body! Under the ribs! Under the ribs!"

Later on the boat in Skellige, when Geralt talks to Yen, there can be a dialogue option:

Geralt: "Work the body?"
Yen: "I guess I've learned something from watching your continuous fistfights."
Geralt: "Heh... Wait a minute, I don't remember ever seeing you around, even once."
Yen (smiles, with a flash in her eyes): "I don't have to be around to know what you're up to, witcher. Best remember that."

Oh hell yes. These ideas are so good, it's a shame they will most likely never get realized. #believe

Wow do you actually have a button for this? I wouldn't mind you sharing it with me cause you know... When I'm entering
a topic about Ciri and Yennefer it feels like somebody cut my brake lines without me knowing about it and then I just willingly start driving down the hill at full speed and

I'm more like Arnold in Commando, once it's on, there is no brakes till the bottom of the hill

Hahaha, I laughed out loud IRL.

It's been raining for almost a week here, in southern Brasil (Brazil for you). 8 to 20 ºC, mostly 12º C to 16º C...

We could send some rain to you, Wychat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom