Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Ida Emean

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Assire var Anahid

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Fringilla Vigo

Votes: 77 18.9%

• Total voters
YEs, nothing to do about his grandfather or his father who exiles Radovid's brother and few years later attacks him .... Radovid had a happy childhood if discount Philippa, in the middle of a happy family with the best examples how to love your family and mentors... The fault is always from the teachers!!! :p
I didn't know Radovid had a brother.

Phillipa killed Radovid's Dadovid, then used him as a puppet and abused and humiliated him. The fault for Rad the Lad's insanity lies with bad writing Phillipa.

I never got the impression that Philippa abused Radovid as a child. But she certainly taught with a stick approach and not many carrots. Radovid's actions speak of someone who is influenced to value power (like Philippa), to strike enemies before they become threats (like Philippa) and to deem people as assets and not friends (like Philippa). As a result, little Radovid was alone with a huge burden of ruling a country and the constant threat of invasion from Nilfgaard. How was he not going to lose it?

Question is, what happened to Queen Hedwig? With Dijkstra fleeing to Zerrikania, Hedwig was the only one in Philippa's way on the regency council. Yet nobody mentions her.

Speaking of Radovid

Dead.Just how I like him :evil:

:rofl:

There are different types of madness, but Rad's madness is boring...That is the problem with Radovid The Loon...
Yeah I agree. I feel like Radovid's madness was brought about so that Nilfgaard wouldn't be the obvious 'bad guy' in the war. This, and the fact Nilfgaard does a lot less burning cities and villages to the ground in the game compared to the novels.

I always remember it being something Yarpin said....ah well, dwarves.

That owl has eyes. Speaking of which, will Philippa ever be able to regrow her eyes. She was trying to in her hideout.

I have no reason not to believe she wouldn't be able to do so eventually. Her being a powerful mage and all...

Top Bottom