Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Downloading now on GOG.com
Patch is 2GB separated into two file. 01 exe of 1mb and the .bin patch of 2gb
Ciri DLC is also available but you have to patch the game first before installing it.

I keep getting a installation fail: connection problem: retry. From the Gog website. Ive restarted my laptop and gog galaxy. Anyone else having this problem???

all of the PS4 customers in Europe should get a badge of f*****g honour, our patience is being tested to the limit. If I had of known it was going to be a complete cluster f**k I would of gone out for the day :(

Guys,

The patch should be out now almost everywhere.

GOG guys are working on resolving their server issues. We are also investigating with Sony why some European countries can't download the update yet.

Hey, CDPR-Guy, the patch doesn't seem to be downloading to my Android phone? Is there a fix incoming?

all of the PS4 customers in Europe should get a badge of f*****g honour, our patience is being tested to the limit. If I had of known it was going to be a complete cluster f**k I would of gone out for the day :(

Don't you mean night?

In other news. This user has succeeded in starting the download from the GOG site. Only have a 2meg line....so 2hours? Yeah. Looks like it.

Guys,

The patch should be out now almost everywhere.

GOG guys are working on resolving their server issues. We are also investigating with Sony why some European countries can't download the update yet.

Thanks! :) I can now confirm the patch is live in the UK from GOG.com (though the Galaxy client has gone completely offline and can't connect). Can't wait to try it out.

A quick analysis.

4) Inventory looks a lot more organized now, sorting options range from price, durability and other factors.

Is the inventory order saved now? - I used to spend a lot of time manually sorting my inventory only to have it revert to some random order whenever I loaded a save file (or sometimes just randomly walking around)....was probably the thing that annoyed me the most.

So I downloaded from GOG.com, and now when I try to install, it's showing me this

View attachment 19012

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 55
After brief view i am really impressed by the new movement style, hairworks settings and overall performance of my Steam version:pride:

Unless I'm imagining it, hair works looks better now. Was infinite parrying a thing before the patch? I just fought wolves and nekkers and didn't get staggered once by parrying. I can parry all day long and spam signs to beat them easy.

Is the game installed on the same disk as the download?

I downloaded to my first SSD where I keep my OS, but I keep the actual game on a separate SSD.... So I started and it actually began installation, but then it stopped responding at about 90% and I had to exit the installation via Task Manager.
So then I moved the installation files over to the SSD where the game is at, tried installing from there and that's when I get this error.

As soon as I installed 1.07 any issues, (only had a couple minor issues that were just more of an annoyance than anything) were instantly fixed, game seems to be running smoother for me as well.

Great job CDPR! And no matter how many people seem to perpetually complain about anything and everything, remember the thousands and maybe even millions who don't, who have no issues with the game and, who will continue to love this game and all the immense hard work you guys have put in !

Top Bottom