Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
thanks for the info .
Then I 'm going to the english patch download on gog.com.
What about the Ciri-DLC ?
I have heard in the forum that the DLC complains: "I need the version 1.07"
although this previously installed.

It happens something likely to me. At the half downloading it's stoped and realoded GOG site and then the patch name is followed by (coming soon) words... I guess there's a server trouble. Same for Galaxi, it says Error connexion with the server. And now trying to enter in the forum a severe error message has appeared in my screen... Too much people for to small boat :p

Did you try the "GOG downloader" ?
I'm downloading the patch fine with it.

I just switched to english and and downloaded the english patch and installed it over my German version. It seems to work and I even got a German ingame message about the new chest. So I think there are no different patches for different languages. I assume they just didn't update the german download section on the site
thanks for the info.
Then I 'm going to the english patch download on gog.com.
What about the Ciri-DLC ?
I have heard in the forum that the DLC complains: "I need the version 1.07"
although this previously installed.

PS: Sorry for double post.

Have GOG's servers gone down? I cannot login to the website and Galaxy shows this screen rather than the normal.

Clicking connect does nothing.

Attachments

• GOG Screen.jpg
    GOG Screen.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 51
Still not available in Northeast US.
-placeholder (coming soon) link on GOG.com but no usable files
-GOG Galaxy won't remain connected for more than 15 seconds at a time

Guys, for those of you getting the "Patch coming soon" thing, check your AdBlock. I disabled AdBlock for GOG temporarily, download began instantly.

Have GOG's servers gone down? I cannot login to the website and Galaxy shows this screen rather than the normal.

Clicking connect does nothing.

Same problem with Galaxy on my end. I wanted to support these guys with Galaxy but it really needs a lot of work and it's not just with this patch release either but in general. I'm regretting not buying this on Steam.

Tried relaunching Galaxy, and restarting the computer. If it fully logs in, it goes to this after a few seconds.

I had this happen to me when I tried to let Galaxy update TW3. Instead I downloaded the files via Galaxy but updated manually. Can I assume you've tried this and it still shows the "connect now" button?

EDIT: Even though I've updated to 1.07 Galaxy still think it's 1.06 and Ciri's DLC is nowhere to be found.

A quick analysis.

1) The sudden popups are gone now.
2) Game feels a lot more smooth even in Novigrad.
3) Nvidia HairWorks MSAA options are now available in settings
3) Weight system got a lot of adjustment, my previous 153 weight inventory got 134.
4) Inventory looks a lot more organized now, sorting options range from price, durability and other factors.
5) Slow walk is still there.

Haven't tried alt movement, happy with the old movement system. Maybe on next play.

Overall things look a lot better. Thanks CDPR.

Off to more testing....

The website finally works, it doesn't say (coming soon) anymore....
I am currently downloading the 2.1gb file at 2-3mb's per second, so should be done in around 10 minutes....

You guys should try the website, close Galaxy for now it's not gonna connect

Top Bottom