Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if ppl who hv directly come to TW3 without hvin played TW2 can understand d beauty of the Triss romance

Well I came directly to TW3 without playing TW2 (though I regret it), but I watched some videos 1-2 hours long in total explaining everything that happens in TW1 and TW2 and a bit in the books so I knew the situation generally. But even so, I still think now after playing TW1 (with Trissefer lol) and some of TW2 I can see I missed out on a lot.

Now I've got the books to read :D and see if I still like Triss after them.

@0nakita I'm currently reading that part :)

You'll like it... and after you do, you'll be more than glad than CDPR afforded the chance for them to be together, something that wasn't possible in the books because of fate and all that jazz.

Even though the dwarf dismisses it bluntly, when you take into account their earlier interactions in KM and later the way Geralt cares for Triss in the most uncomfortable of circumstances, you can't help but ask yourself this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XIy7py_Xw

You'll like it... and after you do, you'll be more than glad than CDPR afforded the chance for them to be together, something that wasn't possible in the books because of fate and all that jazz.

Even though the dwarf dismisses it bluntly, when you take into account their earlier interactions in KM and later the way Geralt cares for Triss in the most uncomfortable of circumstances, you can't help but ask yourself this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2XIy7py_Xw
And don't forget about Triss actions for Geralt in "Time of Contempt".

Last edited:

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-07-26 21-06-08-87.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-26 21-06-08-87.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 79
  • witcher3 2015-07-26 21-09-42-33.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-26 21-09-42-33.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 92
  • witcher3 2015-07-26 21-11-17-53.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-26 21-11-17-53.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 117
The only thing we lament is that our favorite character will not be in more patch or elsewhere. They would not risk putting any of them to face the wrath of the fans.

We are like YIN and YENG - that's why we like each other 0nakita, right?
Definitely! And I love You because of it!
:affection:
but I guess you have different view than me - and that's ok.
Yeah, I completely understand that You see it as a one and true love, but it's not from my POV.
:affection:

---------- Updated at 10:45 PM ----------

The only thing we lament is that our favorite character will not be in more patch or elsewhere. They would not risk putting any of them to face the wrath of the fans.
They said not about romance, but romances!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom