Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acting like this is bad but very reasonable.

No, it's not. It's childish and abusive. Part of being an adult is having some control over our tempers and not doing things like destroying other people's property or abusing them physically. When my ex cheated on me, I didn't destroy her things or hit her. Are you kidding me?

Sometimes people lose their temper, and act badly. That doesn't make it right or reasonable for them to be destructive and abusive. That's behavior that ends relationships, even after a sobered apology.

I don't think Geralt reached Kaer Morhen from Skellinge in hours.

This scene only happens if you say Triss' "I love you", if I'm not wrong. I've never seen it yet in my 3 playthrough. I was unable to reach this moment in my 4th one were I romance Triss. Too many game in my brain :p

This scene only happens if you say Triss' "I love you", if I'm not wrong. I've never seen it yet in my 3 playthrough. I was unable to reach this moment in my 4th one were I romance Triss. Too many game in my brain :p

The lake throw? No, it happens even if you tell Triss to screw off.

It's a very funny scene, easily one of my favorites in the game, but the idea that this is somehow the justified action of a stable, well-adjusted individual is... also funny.

No, it's not. It's childish and abusive. Part of being an adult is having some control over our tempers and not doing things like destroying other people's property or abusing them physically. When my ex cheated on me, I didn't destroy her things or hit her. Are you kidding me?

Sometimes people lose their temper, and act badly. That doesn't make it right or reasonable for them to be destructive and abusive. That's behavior that ends relationships, even after a sobered apology.

You've taken the only one sentense from all text.
That's explain everything.

So characteristically.

Back in the days in Vengerberg she throws jars with jam in Gervant during fights
;)

‘You pig! You plague-stricken warbler! You trickster!’
Geralt, his interest piqued, led his mare around the corner of the alleyway. Before he located the source of the screams, a deep, stickily glassy clink joined them. A large jar of cherry preserve, thought the Witcher. A jar of cherry preserve makes that noise when you throw it at somebody from a great height or with great force. He remembered it well. When he lived with Yennefer she would occasionally throw jars of preserve at him in anger. Jars she had received from clients. Yennefer had no idea how to make preserve–her magic was fallible in that respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom