The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

+
@HalkHoganPL what about those beauties?

Hope they're not abandoned, because they're perfect :)

Don't forget us, we still need your talents on Witcher 3!

Witcher>Fallout :yes
That's true. :)

Man awsome! :)))
But is there any particular reason why you didn't include the stone wall used as fences around oxenfurt and novigrad, you showed them reworked a while ago. :)
Stone Borders are done at 50%. ;)

Great job, thank you so much :) Hope you will find solution for LoD issues of another things you planned to change.

We didn't forget, just were patient :p
Without help from CDPR I doubt that I was able to fix roof LOD texture.
That's good. :p

No one has forgotten about your work dude. We just wait as you told us to do.
P.S. What happened to the brick walls? You had share some screenshot a few months back, but you never put them in your mod..
Like this one,
These bricks are not yet ready, but don't worry, I still have all what I showed earlier. ;)

Have you tried FO4 ? The game is so poorly optimized it runs way worse than TW3.
That's not true, in my GTX 980 Ti on ultra for 60fps The Witcher 3 uses GPU on average 85-99%, Fallout 4 also on Ultra use GPU average of 45-65%. So there is a big difference. With the processor is the same, on FX8320 Witcher 3 consumes an average of 35-50% CPU, where in Fallout 4 is something around 20-35%. Of course, we are talking about the constant 60fps (although sometimes fps drops).

I guess there are 2 reasons:
1. Mod support is like 1000 times better than these given by CDP Red.
2. Modding community is a loooooooooooooooooooot better in FO4 (thanks CDP again!)
Yes it's true. Saddens me a little that CD Projekt did not even posted what they think about my modification and they don't want to help in some issues.

This mod work in radeon graphic card?
It's a joke or what?

@HalkHoganPL what about those beauties?

Hope they're not abandoned, because they're perfect :)
Of course, I have
everything, nothing has been abandoned. On bricks I still need work but wood logs are almost ready and will certainly show up in the next update. ;)

Thanks and Cheers, Halk :)

Last edited:
Of course, I have everything, nothing has been abandoned. On bricks I still need work but wood logs are almost ready and will certainly show up in the next update. Thanks and Cheers, Halk

Thanks for all. I wait for next update. +1 rep ;)

That's not true, in my GTX 980 Ti on ultra for 60fps The Witcher 3 uses GPU on average 85-99%, Fallout 4 also on Ultra use GPU average of 45-65%. So there is a big difference. With the processor is the same, on FX8320 Witcher 3 consumes an average of 35-50% CPU, where in Fallout 4 is something around 20-35%. Of course, we are talking about the constant 60fps (although sometimes fps drops).

Not sure what those numbers mean to you ? if a game uses a low % of your GPU/CPU, and runs like crap (because as I stated, Fallout 4 will BADLY stutter, with instance when it runs at 100FPS and instance where it runs at 25FPS, it's intolerable even with 980 ti & GSync monitor), whereas the witcher 3 never does it. I never go below 50 FPS in 1440p. It makes the most of your computer (and both games are not graphically comparable, really) but that's optimization imo. I didn't get a 980ti to save on my electricity bill, so if a game runs at low FPS with 35% GPU usage, I'm upset.

Fallout 4 is a mess compared to Witcher 3 when it comes to optimalization. Mainly due it's ancient engine its running on, just look at the consoles. However, modding must be much easier than in the Witcher 3.

Anyway, thank you @HalkHoganPL for your great mods, and for that you stick with witcher 3 even if it has not so good mod support.
:hug:

Last edited:
thank you very much for the mod and the updates, how about hd textures for npc's?

NPCs have mostly really good textures. I think mod should concentrate on environment in first place. Of course, it is all up to HalkHoganPL and we are all glad he does stuff like this and sharing it with us.

Once more - great job!

NPCs have mostly really good textures. I think mod should concentrate on environment in first place. Of course, it is all up to HalkHoganPL and we are all glad he does stuff like this and sharing it with us.

Once more - great job!
i'm talking abut the people in villages, settlements, cities, etc

Texture on them are high quality (except maybe some redanian soldier), the problem is their LOD.

Halk has already addressed that, but the end results seem extremely dependant of one's game. Possibly due to a caching issue. This problem is yet to be fully identified, which is one thing I believe @HalkHoganPL has asked CDPR for help, with little success considering his message above.

Here is the link if you guys want to have a try

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1024/?

Halk has already addressed that, but the end results seem extremely dependant of one's game. Possibly due to a caching issue. This problem is yet to be fully identified, which is one thing I believe @HalkHoganPL has asked CDPR for help, with little success considering his message above.

Here is the link if you guys want to have a try

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1024/?
this mod is for the faces, not the rest of the body, clothing, armor, etc,

Last edited:
Top Bottom